Reviews for We meet again
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh, that was so cute! I just love stories like these... I don't really know the other series you wrote, so I chose to read this and can I just say that I am NOT disappointed... Even though I haven't watched FOR that much, this is really CUTE! But who's Raiha? I don't remember him... I mean, I thought it was gonna be Domon or Mikagami or Recca when I first read this, but I am not disappointed... Mind telling me who Raiha is, though?

Oh, and I like the irony in this story... I also like the way you progressed from beginning to end, flashback inserted in the middle and all that. Our writing style's the same! XD Keep up the good work and write more FOR fics!
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Ahh... u want it too be RaiFuu.. xD Well, I'm a Tofuu fan and I still find this really nice! I first thought it was Mi-Chan.. and then.. when the guy smiled... yup, I took the hint that it was Raiha.. Once again, nice 1shot!
sobermansober chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
aw? isn't that cute? i love it when writers do something like that... haha, teasing their readers who the guy is until they get to the last part... that is so cute. and i love raiha-fuuko love team! super cute! nice job!
indelible chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I hate you. ;.; Rawr. Tenkyu ha. Alam mo namang ToFuu fan ako e. :)) HAHA. AT BAKIT MAY 208 DIYAN? Memories? :P May mga kulang na punctuation marks at konting grammatical errors, pero it was nice. :D Nagtatampo nga lang ako dahil sa tambalan. Wahaha. :))
RequiemKei chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
YAY! Kawaii desu!

U just made my day! XD Love how u kept the suspense about Raiha's identity till the end!

FuuRai forever!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Nice!
scorchingblue chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
hey! i'm reviewing na

i like the story...and it sounds [hm, bakit kaya, no? ] but i'm still not happy because i got reminded of his annoying smiling expression that 'it' beams at me. [hay..]

by the way, i'm still not sure about my pairings. baka gawan ko na lang ng paraan for your raiha to be VERY happy. oh well...

anyway, keep writing!
whitephoenix33 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Wow...there's a room 208... Hmm, I wonder where you got that ( *laughs* )? This is a cute oneshot!