Reviews for Special Things 10: Canine Perspective
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I love this story - Jack finally gets what he wants and needs - Carter and a dog - life is perfect!
scifithinker chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This was fun. I have to say, though, I prefer Einstein to Bud. :-)
Majikthize chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Fantastic. What a great little fic.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
::snickers:: haha the perspective of Bud is fantastic! well done!
Kowpoke0525 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Short and sweet, I like it :)
skyi chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Trop marrant! J'adore ! Bravo à toi!
gatemedic chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was great! Really loved it. I'm a little biased on the critter / inantimate object pov. Love them. Made me sniffle, smile, chuckle, and laugh. Wonderful.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I think it is a really great idea doing this out of the dogs perspective...good work!
Natters chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
lolol! great POV!
stusue chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This chapter is absolutely brilliant! I love the tongue-in-cheek style. And being written from the dog's POV was inspired ... and superbly executed. And who doesn't fall instantly in love with Carter, "my queen". I also loved Bud's intelligence ... knowing who was the boss and when to take orders! The only thing I don't like about this chapter is that it's too short ... I would love to read more about little Bud and how he interacts with Sam and Jack ... and maybe some little baby Carter-O'Neills... But I must admit, it is perfect as it is! :o)
Maggie Eaton chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Adorable, Gen! and well done on the entire series! Loved it. - Maggie
mara-anni chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Oh yay, this was so brilliant, i loved it.

Love the dog's voice you created, very funny. And loved the ways he thought of Sam and Jack.

And Sam and Jack smooching is always a good thing ;)
nellstar65 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Cute from Bud's point of view! And, then there's the fluff! I love the Sam and Jack fluff!
dreamer one chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
that was great! I especially like Bud thinking how Jack isn't so young himself. What a treat this was coming home from work today. Thanks!

I've always wanted to know what my three favorite little dogs are thinking!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Aww. ;) Always like animal POV stories.