Reviews for Too Long In Winter
dksaga chapter 25 . 2/26
Whew.

I actually read this Elysium series a few months ago when I first began to binge on PotO fanfiction. And this series of stories has ruined me for any of the other Erik-is-a-de-Chagny attempts. None of them come close.

Come to think of it, it's ruined me for a lot of PotO fanfiction. It's in another league, just beautifully done. Even your "fluff" isn't quite fluffy ... it's just in another league, too passionate to be belittled with the term "fluff."

Brava.

Am wishing I liked Glee so I could enjoy more of your writing. LOL
elina95singer chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hi! I'm an Italian girl and I'm really fond of The Phantom of the Opera. :D I've read the book, seen the musical and the film and now I read fanfictions -especially about Erik's and Christine's romance _ I found by chance your first story "An Elysian Piece" this summer, and I really loved it :3 I liked the fact that it was set in Italy, Venice is such a wonderful city and it's particularly near to the phantom because of the traditional masks :) When I first read your story, I didn't see your post at the very end of it, but fortunately, when I read your story again, recently, I found out that you were planning to write the sequel... And so I looked on google for this "Too long in winter" and here I am :)
I've just started reading the first chapter. I'm so happy to read this sequel :D
Let me just tell you that the Italian words you used are correct both as for meaning and spelling ;)
You can't understand how joyful is to me to find these familiar words...After all Italian is my native language!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Forgot to review this one too! I like this story for the explanation of how Christine became the Countess de Changy. I must reread. Onwards!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
I absolutely love all of the writing they you have done! You are an amazing writer but I just can't come to believe that they could have been brothers. Yes it could happen but I just don't want to believe it. It seems too cliche and though I understand how it could mean that Erik and Christine can end up together, I just... I don't want it to be true. I really, really don't.
BiancaR chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
SO SAD! The ending
Yvonne chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
I typed in a final review and the system seemed to accept it, but it didn't appear on the reviews page. I'm resubmitting it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, pzp. You brought me to tears with this beautiful ending. It works for me! All important questions were answered. The beautiful red rose, ribbon and ring at her grave were fully explained. The two men who loved Christine finally made their peace. Erik's children will continue to lavish on him the love and devotion he deserves, for the rest of his days.
Yvonne chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
You brought me to tears with this ending. Yes, it works for me! All important questions were answered. The two men who loved Christine made their peace at last. Erik's children will continue to surround him with love. I suspect that Andrew Lloyd Webber would love your interpretation and retelling of the story he made into a movie.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, dear pzp. You are an incredible writer.
Yvonne chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
I love the relationship that you have crafted between Erik and Nadir. You keep us chuckling with their conversations and their banter.
Yvonne chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
You asked our opinion of the Baroness Anne-Marie - I think she's magnificent. I love the fact that she's not intimidated by Erik.
Miss Rune chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
The most beautiful ending that also ties with the 2004 movie. I cannot be happier today. :)
Miss Rune chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Whoa! Erik calm down!
shadowphantomness chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
I cannot particularly feel sorry for Isabelle, but oh, I am happy that Christine can join the new-found friends Erik has in Venice.
shadowphantomness chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
GASP! Okay, now that was a twist I had never expected to find, but if Raoul is not pursuing Christine romantically there must be some reason that he needs her. And, wow, Erik related to Raoul? He must be a lot older... but wow.
MusicalMaryann chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
Well done, you have done a terrific job. :)

I even got a little teary at the end. Looking forward to reading the vignettes.
MusicalMaryann chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
I had never thought that the gravestone could have meant she was married to Erik. That is an awesome idea! I always used to stop the movie before they showed the gravestone. I stopped it just as Christine came back to give the ring back. :p