Reviews for Once
LooneyZampy chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is so beautiful... And I could imagine this happening... I'm sure that somewhere deep deep inside, Light did care about L... Or I choose to believe it.
Or finally at last, that your fanfic made me (want to) believe it.
I love the way it's written... You made the images come alive and I could see the scene in my head.
Loved it.
deathisthenextgreatadventure chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh my god, this makes me CRY! L is just adorable, and I really wanted Light to regret what he had done as well. This was really well done.
Syuuk chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Oh..my...god.

u-u;

I'm sorry. Way too amazed by your beautiful story to say something of intelligence.

.;

Thank you for the great story. 3
BloodyRose1979 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I could barely hold the tears back when I read what L's message was and I was so happy that Light regretted what he did even if it was just one time.
SalviaSilver chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
you have a way with words... you just grab people by their imagination, toss them into your story and have your way with them there...
Obsessed-Language-Freak chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I wanted Light to regret too. Part of me wants to believe that Light and Kira are two different people - and that only Kira could defeat L. Maybe somewhere, in his heart of hearts, Light did regret. I'm going to carry on hoping for that.

L's picture broke my heart. I've always imagined him drawing childishly too. Maybe it's the fact that he's childish and hates to lose?

Thanks for writing, it flowed brilliantly. Fancy Light not checking the other side of the paper - but now that L's out of the picture, he can afford to let his guard down, I suppose.

*misses L*
sherry chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
well...you know...I cried for one week because of L's I thought I woudn't cry any longer...

you made me cry again...for one night.
RainaPerun chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh my God! Your fics make me alternate between laughing and crying. *sad* Wouldn't it be nice if there was a sequel to DN? With L in there somewhere? How did you ever think of the doodle idea? It's so innocent and honest, and yet so heart-breaking.
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
*cries*

*gets kicked*
Whisper-Otonashi chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
My god... you evil, evil person... you actually made me cry again! ;A; And just when I had gotten over it, too! It's a really good story though. Thank you.
Night's Fang chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This just made me tear up for some reason. Not even the manga chapter, or the rain scene did that, but this did.

For some reason I feel you caught and summed up all of L's feelings about Raito in a way that is truly the adorable eccentric yet childlike naive genius that L truly is.
rain angst chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This story really made me want to cry. Raito better feel bad about what he did. Glad you should the guilt we all know he is sceretly feeling inside.
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This should have been put in. I still think that Light was never truly happy that L died. That he did regret it, even just a little.
DarkKitsune18 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I feel so sad now... i want to cry. I love this story, so therefor i will favorite this
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
if there's anything good that came out of episode 25,is the fact that i studied myself into a coma just to get the entire thing outta my head. i dont think ever studied that hard.

but yet, it still bugs me. and i hate the fact that i just cant bring myself to hate raito. i. just. cant!