Reviews for I Hate You
ChairThief chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
True kismesissitude in action. Beautiful.
FiretheFlame chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
HOW ABOUT YU ADD SOME MORE *couh cough le sexytime cough cough* iz dying for more pz u so awsum mah fwend :3
Guest Person chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hi! Fanfiction won't let me log in, so I'll review as a guest. I loved how they were always equal. I don't know how you would do it, but could try to continue it? Please!
Chiara Polairix Edelstein chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awesome hard yaoi slash fuckings and sexys yaoist spys
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Love it! And normally I hate yaoi, but this was sooooooo fantastical! :)
Aquanity505 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this so much! Im a huge fan of the black and white spies!
Rockn'Roll Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
*nosebleed* epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Spy vs. Spy belongs to M.A.D a Series on Cartoon Network!
You could write lemmons chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Deserves the honourary M rating
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i love this and its my very first spy vs spy story i think that they were in charecter i mean even if they only did it to get an uper hand on each other oh well they are made for each other.

if that didnt make sense dont worry it didnt to me either
Lady Grey Spy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Tehe, I must've gone through at least a dozen different emotions while reading this fic! Giggling, cringing, squealing, cowering... Bravo, I duppose.
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Mmmhmmm... That was the best Black x White fanfic i have ever read. I git hooked on this pairing from watching too many MAD cartoons.
Purple-Spider chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Ha, nice! XD

I really liked this, it was awesome!

It'd also be coool if you could write more...?

-Purple Spy'
whatwuzthat chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
lol i typed in spyxspy instead of .spy on deviant art and this popped up lol. I literally did complete double take! So obv i had to find this on FanFic. You inspired me to write my own as soon as im done with my current project! :D nice work!
Jokerette chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I really love your writing style, and the choice of these two in a 'romantic' situation. Lol, I agree, they can't do something really romantic, but if a well-rounded sensation of a love-hate relationship was what you wanted this to feel like, well, then you got it. You really, really got it.