Reviews for I Hate You
Cynicallia chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
*laughs to herself* Ahh, too much wine makes slash just fine.. heh heh hee, my guys, fighting their greatest battle yet, as it were. Nice job. My sober self would likely agree, actually.
whats-up-people chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I enjoyed reading this! I liked how you left it as neither of them winning and it had to be a draw, XD great job!
InvaderChubbs chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
First of all, don't worry about the whole OOC thing. People who try to klill each other on a regular basis don't start making out in alleyways, so it's a moot point.

Second, wah, theres no lemon. I wasnt really expecting lemon, but it ended too quickly for my tastes.

despite that, this might be the best fic in the history of the universe. 5/5, favved.
Your Kidney chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Yep, it's pretty fucking awesome.
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh... wow.

Nice. I don't know why the PPC has a problem with this... it's well-written, they're in-character as far as I can see... and there's nothing really wrong with slashfics themselves... :?

Yeah, in case you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about, this story (for reasons I will never comprehend) is on the PPC Wiki Unclaimed Badfic list. I honestly can't understand why.
SuperNothing chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Great fic. I read it on DA, and when I found out you put it on here I was like 'F*ck yah!'
Hohosexuality chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was AMAZING. It had me licking my lips, and you did indeed have both in character while still managing the pairing extremely well. You did GREAT, BRAVO!
sparkled with love chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
imconfused...they both guys? why they kissing then?
Little Jackie Papercut chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Yeah, I just felt like responding to your summary: this may be one of the only three Black/White fics on the site, but that's more than half of the Spy Vs. Spy fics, and there are NO Gray fics, romance or otherwise, and she's the only other recurring... so, don't say there's not enough of these.
Thestril chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very nice. I love the constant incarnation idea.

I can't think of anything to say other than that I really enjoyed reading this. It made me smile at parts, which is unusual for most of the fanfiction I read. The descriptions are good, I like that you don't over-do them, we know what the spys look like, after all.

The only thing I can see about it that is not wonderful is this sentance: "

All he had to do was keep White to remain where he was for 55 seconds and he would be home free for another day."

I can see why you wrote it that way, but it's a bit cumbersome and disrupts the flow of the story. Something like "All he had to do was keep White where he was (etc)"

The only other thing I can say is, if you write more of these, please put them up.

Awesome job.
BlackDiceGambit chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This was a really cute story. I like how you spaced out the 60 seconds, and gave it really decent length which was also very nice. I did find that you had a lot of words in italics. Not an obscene amount but I lost count after eight. I think that perhaps they were just in a close quarters. Certainly there are better ways to add emphasis to sentences rather then italics or all caps which I noticed happed like twice but once again that was in close quarters.

Still, the plot was very good. Nice job.
aceoaddict chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
*glomps* SPY VS SPY! .

I love it beyond all reason and shall use your picture as my desktop background for the next five years
AngelGardian666 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
LOL I really like this! And I do agree that they are too similar for one to be completely dominant over the other. This little ficcy is goin in my favs. Great Job! :D
Ruudje chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Flash, i am certainly no fan of slash, as a matter of fact the very thought scared me in the beginning.

Reading your story of Spy vs Spy somehow diminished that though. Your writing is really an equal of a

pro. I did not knew who Black and White were, but by reading the story, i learnt who they were instantly.

They are two longtime rivals, taking a romantic turn in their lives. The fact that you chose to let neither be dominant in the fight, was a well placed choice.

The timebomb is cool too, it adds something unique to this story. Finally, the ending is very original,

having both say they hate eachoter, yet love one another.

Oh yeah, your Devart matching this story looks cool too, ill comment it later!

I am not expert in English language, so i am not much of help of detecting spelling errors.

But as i said earlier, your writing is quite something, unlike most. And you dare to write something you like,

I admire that.

I really admire that.
MadeUpFigment chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Typos/Errors

-Time was ticking by way to slow for his liking-

To should be too.

-Oh, so that was how he wanted to do this was it.-

It's a question, right? So there should be a question mark.

That's all.

Not for the concrit, I agree they got a little too...frisky as you put it at the end. The begining seemed a little better than the ending (not that the ending was bad, mind you).

As for the dialog, I don't think it's too much of a problem. Yes, they don't talk much, but they do talk (even if it sounds like their speaking gibberish). I guess you could try to find someway to make them not talk if it doesn't feel right for them to have dialog. I think the best way to replace dialog is making gestures and expressions that allows a different character to translate. It's hard to explain, so here's an example:

-White raises an eyebrow, obviously weirded out by the sight- Or something like that. I hope that make sense because it's difficult to describe.

Ok, now for the praise.

I adore how you kept them equal, just how it's meant to be. I can't picture either of them being submissive, especially to the other spy.

I love how something simply as kissing because a battle between the two. Heh, they can turn anything into a battle, can't they? I also liked how you described something, like that 'ghost of a touch' part particulary.

For some reason, that whick part was kind of funny, how it seemed to take forever to blow up.

All in all, good story. You did this pairing justice and didn't butcher the spys' personalties.

-A crappy reviewer