Reviews for Yami no Neko
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Seto x ishizu.
ConvolutedCreature chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Nooo! Clif Hanger! Are you continuing?
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Awesome! :-D I think i would go for KaibaxYuugi. But anyway, hope you update soon! :-D :-D
NekoJewelThief chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I love Cats! Seeing Marik afraid of them is funny!...Yami...my Kitten...:-) :-*
shadowwolfoffire chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Rivalshipping and looking forward to more chapters of this story
HonestLiar33 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I really wanna see this update. I mean I REALLY want to see this update. I am seriously am thinking of writing something based on this, that's how badly I wanna see this update.
Please, if you aren't going to update this story, can I adopt it?
I really love how you started it and want this story to continue, but if you don't update, my only option is to write another one, and if I did that it would be a obvious copy. :(
So yeah, thanks anyways! :3
Pika Girl 01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
wrie more plz but up more loved it sooooooooooooooooo much big fan
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
keep it going its funny!
Akefia Bakura chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
KAWAII YAMI~!I love it!Darkshipping is my second favorite shipping!the first being Casteshipping,while the third being Heartshipping. I wonder how Yami will get back to normal...?Oh,and it's 'Summary' not 'Summery'. Please,do continue this amazing piece of art.
Sentariana chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This such a good idea, I may borrow it from you - kidding, or am I? The story is nicely written as well, although there is some room for improvement.

I have never really liked Rivalshipping (even though I adore Darkshipping) and have always been more of a Puppyshipping fan. I suppose Silentshipping is all right, better than Rivalshipping at least. If it's in a story I will put up with it but I won't enjoy it and try to avoid as much as possible.

Please update, this story is so promising!

Sen.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww...I like this! -giggle- Magic cupcakes for you!

Update! -Aura of Cute-
Lyakan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
LOL OMFG I would LOVE to see the faces on Marik, Malik, Bakura and the others when they find out that the cat IS Yami. XD Update soon I want to read more of this story! D
019293 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I love this! I hope you'll post the next chapter soon, even though it's been 4 years T-T. Thank you! -
YAMI'S BIGGEST FANGIRL chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Silent shipping. Oh yah and do you mind if weevil and rex kidnape Yami and then Yami scraches and bites them the cat crushes them?
YAMI'S BIGGEST FANGIRL chapter 1 . 7/8/2010