Reviews for Turn Off The Night
Purple.H chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
really fantastic story, very depressing but a true picture. you can really understand House's feelings towards Wilson. you have written so well that you can put yourself in House's shoes.

PH
EsScaper chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was absolutely amazing! It was so honest, harsh, and "real". I'm at a loss for words. You've given us such true deep emotions here. You've shown the true core of House and Wilson's relationship. It is love and caring at the worst of times, no matter what.

Excellent, just excellent!

Esc.
Aenisses Thai chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is an amazing story. Sometimes a writer creates a work with such effortless artistry that I feel like crying with helpless envy-this is one of those times.

The brutal, unrelenting look at the indignities of helplessness, and what that means to someone as (formerly) proud as House is enough to catapult this story into the category of extraordinary, but you manage to take it to an even higher level. You've made Wilson, in his dogged, thankless, determined role as caretaker, into the model of what love means. Because real love isn't about flowers and romance and hot sex-it's about shit and vomit and misery, and being there and staying there when every fiber of your being just wants to give up and run away.

The line when House says, "...supposed to be my best friend" almost made me cry.

This story is real and honest and emotional and thought-provoking. Thank you for posting it.
chowrie chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is sad... but in a good way. Very honest look at immediatelypostinfraction!house.

But the ending made it all warm and beautiful for me. Even House gets tired of telling Wilson to fuck off. Wilson just needed to stay as long as it took House to give in to the reality that Wilson will not go anywhere.

Brilliant work.
gh2005 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
WOW! That was great. I like the interaction between House and Wilson-it was true to life. I could really picture them having conversations.
XxPyromaniacxX chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This story was amazing. I enjoyed, and was somewhat disturbed by it, so much. One of the most realistic stories i've ever read and very true to character. I loved the ending. Very sweet. Thanks for writing.
lostinsidesaveme chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
wooee that was graphic! I actually feel slightly nauseous now...lol! Awesome story, rather graphic in more ways than one but I love it. Using so much swearing, especially when its just one word, multiple times is difficult in a story because it can just sound ridiculous but you really pulled it off. Welldone!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2