Reviews for Dry Heat
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
You must make more!
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
You should have italics and/or single quotes, or at least something, to denote when people are actually thinking something as opposed to the narrator telling their thoughts. I thought Unohana was out of character even not counting developments in the Thousand-Year Blood War arc, but this is from a long time ago when she probably didn't have much of a character, so I can let it go. I see no reason, however, to justify Ichigo being a captain.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
I find it hard to believe Matsumoto would ever be given a captain position (though, I guess, maybe out of necessity in a prolonged war setting) and that she would be so able to move in Kenpachi's fully unleashed reiatsu/spirit force. For that matter, how is a shard of glass made of spirit particles going to pierce Kenpachi when most spiritual swords can't cut him? And I think claiming he would have lost an arm to Matsumoto is ridiculous.
However, this is really interesting. I look forward to the rest of it.
Tilicia chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
este fic esta muy bueno, me encanto. Espero que tenga una secuela -no revise tu cuenta -.
se va a mis favoritos
Dragons-Awesome chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
:D
EmptySurface chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
I fully approve.
K21 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
VERY well done. I really REALLY liked it. THUMBS UP!
TheRavenFlute chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Wow... I haven't read such a good story in a while, this is really well written. It gripped me from the start to the end. I was surprised you managed to get so much plot into 5 chapters without making it seem rushed or too busy. I'm curious about what happened to Rukia now... Off to read the next one
witchsoul531 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
...next...
(i like thees times of fanfiction to, i don't know why)
Tamuril2 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Ooooo *stares wide eyed at the story she's just finished*...I...I...*goes Yachiru on everyone*...I love it! Gimme more!...please? I've been waiting for a Zaraki and Hitsugaya friendship story and finally fonud one...took me a while...you don't even want to know what's out there that I found while looking *shivers* I'm gonna have ngihtmares for some time to come...lol..okay, so it wasn't that bad, but yours was brilliant. The Heuco Mundo would be torture for Hatsugaya.

I hoep you do a sequel for this, I really want to find out where Hyourinmaru is, what Zaraki's gonna do with his sword now that they're on speaking terms (which was the coolest tihng in this story, besides Hatsugaya, btw!), etc...

Keep up the great work!

Tamuril2
HowlingWolf14 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Nice story mate! Quite interesting acctually. Wonder if Ukitake would visit him. Does hitsugaya have a pairing?
wolfeclipse25 chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Short and dark with a happy ending. I liked it!
9foxgrl chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Nice way to heal him!
AmunRa chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
What a wonderful story! I loved how you used actions and appearance to get Hitsugaya's state of mind across without him having to say a word. Your flashbacks were well placed and contributed a lot to the story. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
dormantfire chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
aww this was so good! i love hitsugaya, and i'm excited to read the two sequels :) :)