Reviews for Everything
Oh Gosh chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
THANK YOU, I have been searching for YEARS for a jiraiya sasuke fic T.T but but this is the first i've found...even then it was girl sauske. I really really really want a 20 thousand word or more serious jiraiya sasuke yaoi fic. *keeps up the desperate search*

for the story itself it was cute and really only should of been rated teen. i just thought it ended waaay to short.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Good story! Of course, Jiraiya loved that! ;) I didn't find any mistakes. Good job!
hinataluvr00009 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel! i want a sequel!
Moola Deena chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Yeey! I'm rather fond of weird pairings. And you're right - this is a one of a kind. The one and only jirasasu-story that is. Hehe.
Pelleas chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
... i like NaruSasu... but.. who's Tsu?
KiriNoMiko chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
heh~

perverted but good!

*.*
Uchiha00006 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I know you tried. But if you wanna see REAL JiraSasu, Go to my account on

I actually created the paring JiraSasu. I've drawn it and writen one story. There's 2 parts to it.
Sea Dream chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Well that's something I never thought I'd read in my life. I was just looking around the sight, perhaps trying to find some crack pairings, and I stumbled upon this! I was shocked because I never really thought of JiraSasu before and I wasn't too sure about reading it either. I mean...I don't think those two ever actually talked/made contact with eachother.

Anyway, I thought it was great! Sasuke with big boobs made me laugh; I always imagined, if he ever used Naruto's dumb technique, he'd have smaller breasts and look as close as possible to his normal self...haha but I was shocked to see how Jiraiya..ahem...amused himself with them.

Sasuke is so sweet to go through that kind of stuff for Naruto! I know I wouldn't willingly put myself into the hands of that pervert. But Sasuke is a brave brave fool.

I loved the ending! Haha, I could totally see Naruto strangling Jiraiya for touching Sasuke's butt in his male form. Hehe! Maybe I'm a pervert too.

Well glad Naruto got his jutsus and Jiraiya got his 'research' and Sasuke got...well Sasuke didn't get much from this did he? Haha. Oh well least he made Naruto happy.

And...I think I've reviewed for you before or at least read one of your stories. Your name and writing style seem so familiar *rubs chin in thought*

Oh well,

Great story, thanks for sharing!

Love always,

Tabz.
SystemSecret chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
omg i think that you should mack a sequl
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow, an actual Jiraiya x Sasuke, never thought I'd see that pairing. You are right, the characters were kind of OOC, mostly Sasuke though.

I must admit, Jiraiya x Sasuke scared me. It was strange. Very strange. -

But the story was pretty good.
niver chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I am actually a supporter of JirSasu. I wrote a fic for it once, but I never posted it. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY! I LOVE YOU!
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
OMG I LOVED IT!

Haha! SEXY-NO-JUTSU SASUKE! She really knows how to get under Jiraiya's skin, doesn't she? XD

I loved it! It was totally awesome! XD

Could you write a... KakaSasu for me? PLEASE? -puppy eyes-

I LOVED IT!

Ja ne!

DDB
lija9090 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
oh geez, that was something new and i really liked it. jirasasu is oddly fascinating...
Lisea18 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
you really did it... my... lol I would be awfully jealous had I been Naruto! lol And Jiraya... such a pervert...
sour chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
u know i was waiting for someone to write something lke this though i've never thought anyone would, i kind of like it... i don't know why but i like..hm, oh well