Reviews for A Second Chance
jane chapter 15 . 6/30
first off sorry for those stupid copy cats and glad your over it. I wish u can continue not others oh well. still cheering for you
This was well-written and it brought tears to my eyes. I honestly really loved it- but, your sudden end was disappointing. I was expecting at least a closure chapter. But, oh well. All good things must come to an end.
KoreanGal5 chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
I enjoyed the story.
Although you have stopped, I'll definitely read if you pick it up again. :D
Nanda Magnail chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
I miss this fic so much ):
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Good job.
Nanda Magnail chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I'm so sad to know that this fanfic won't have and end. It's just gorgeous :/
Kagomefan00 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Day nabit I am crying again. Hina-chan is so hurt TT-TT
Kagomefan00 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Whoa un-ex-pec-ted. Hehe Nejipapa has a nice ring to it.
Kagomefan00 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
TT-TT this story really lives up to the angst part. It's still beautiful. Ah poor Lee that made me cry!
Kagomefan00 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
#crying like a baby# Hina-chan nooo! Neji stop crying your making me cry! I-i-i- like you first chapter.
little-hina chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh dramatic...Your writing skills are remarkable! The situation and emotion you described and Neji's behaviour...really tragic. I already like this story pretty much! I go on reading now ;)
Nevin c'Edelweys chapter 14 . 1/7/2011

That's very painful; when someone who we loved with all our heart seems to forget it.. If I'm in Hinata shoes, then my heart will be broken to a million pieces,, I can't imagine it.. That's will be the worse and the painful moment that ever happen in my live.

I hope you can complete this one and your other story.. Or maybe someone will be nicely to continue this one?

Please... I loved it so much,,

Cause I think, in this world there's nothing about fairy tale,

lo.Olv chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
You are goooood missminnie. Had me crying from the part where neji wanted to be alone all the way to the end of the chapter. On a happier note, I love their children _
cheh chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
congrats on graduating! i liked you stories~_~ have a fun time with life after college.
HyugaHimeSama chapter 1 . 6/26/2010