Reviews for A Second Chance
surya chapter 15 . 2/10
i'm very sorry for the long comments...i wish u all the gud lucks in the world to u and ur future...once again thank u for ur hardwork...i still wish u finish at least this one story,it's very beautiful
surya chapter 15 . 2/10
Miss minnie i dont know if u still read reviews after all this year since the day u notified us but if by chance happens to pass by my this so called review,i want to thank u for ur hard work in writing this story and hope that u'll be able to finish this already started amazing story sometime someday when u r free...it's not very gud to left a started undone and unfinished right miss minnie chan
LillieGhoul chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
No no no no no no no no! I can't believe there's no more! I want more, oh so much more! You're really TOO MEAN TO LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!

On a side note, great story! I really had fun reading it!
LillieGhoul chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
God, how I wish he'd just loosen up a little and hold her... But I guess I'm being unrealistic :(
LillieGhoul chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Awwwwww sooooooooooooo cute! It really warms my heart 3
LillieGhoul chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
Ok, I'm seriously NOT liking Neji's behaviour towards Hinata! He should be a LITTLE thankful and grateful that she's even alive! I'm not even coming to the fact that he is married and has a family with her.

Ok so when I started this story I was really anxious as I do NOT want to read a story with a depressing ending. Depressing stories I can do, but no depressing endings, especially when it comes to NejiHina! But I really really really really hope that things work out!
jane chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
first off sorry for those stupid copy cats and glad your over it. I wish u can continue not others oh well. still cheering for you
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
This was well-written and it brought tears to my eyes. I honestly really loved it- but, your sudden end was disappointing. I was expecting at least a closure chapter. But, oh well. All good things must come to an end.
KoreanGal5 chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
I enjoyed the story.
Although you have stopped, I'll definitely read if you pick it up again. :D
Nanda Magnail chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
I miss this fic so much ):
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Good job.
Nanda Magnail chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
I'm so sad to know that this fanfic won't have and end. It's just gorgeous :/
Kagomefan00 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Day nabit I am crying again. Hina-chan is so hurt TT-TT
Kagomefan00 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Whoa un-ex-pec-ted. Hehe Nejipapa has a nice ring to it.
Kagomefan00 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
TT-TT this story really lives up to the angst part. It's still beautiful. Ah poor Lee that made me cry!