Reviews for Not So Pure
Erinshea chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
:( it's so sad!
Crystal chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
I'm enjoying this fic, I needed good Ron/Draco. I haven't read any in awhile and I like the story. It's simple but intersting
optimistic girl94 chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
They both died? WHAT? That's awful. The ended was so quick. And...waah! This is so sad. Poor Ron. Well written though. Could have been more at the end.
optimistic girl94 chapter 11 . 5/11/2008
Ah! So sad. Or so I thought? But anyway. Can't wait to read more. You've really captured all the emotion well. It is so chaotic. Poor Harry. Poor Ron. Hope things work out.
optimistic girl94 chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
Oh my. Ron can't go. That would be real bad. He won't become a death eater!
optimistic girl94 chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
This almost over. Oh no. I like it.
optimistic girl94 chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
What a question. what a question. Good question though. Did he?
optimistic girl94 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
I Did. I like it. I like the huge annoucements.
optimistic girl94 chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Haha Seamus. That's funny. Poor Ron. Anyway, the kiss between Harry and Ron. Hehe.
optimistic girl94 chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Aww? Why? Ron is amazing who would EVER break up with him? What a jerk. Malfoy is such a jerk.
optimistic girl94 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Harry's a real jerk in this. No respect. Gosh.
optimistic girl94 chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
I was wondering why so much of your stories were gone. I was coming back to read them. But anyway this is great. I think Harry's mood makes sense. It is Malfoy after all.
optimistic girl94 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
That ending was a shocker. I loved it a lot. You rock.
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Gosh. So much secrets. I love how you wrote this. Everyone is very on character. And...what's the other part of the secret? I really would like to know.
PeteWentz chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
I thought Bellatrix told him that...umm, okay.I got a bit lost after Harry kissed Ron, and could have sworn they'd end up together, it was kind of,idk, anticlimactic...but it was still a good story, i suppose.