Reviews for Wild Zoids
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is awesome I can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
Kithrin chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
if you update this remember its better to start new paragraphs when the person talking changes. it makes it easier to read.
lighthalk chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Let the CHAOS rane down on the world of Zi.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
i im interested. keep going
angel61991 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
interesting please update soon.
chm01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
it looks interesting and the only thing i have to object it's Naruto's zoid(he doesn't have the attitude to be a sniper he is just too hyper)aside from that i'll keep an eye on this one
HolyMage Mouto chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Please continue hooked already its just so interesting.
Vampwriter chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Oh this is gonna be interesting. Can't wait for next chapter.
FalseExact chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This is a... hm... an original concept to say the least, keep up the interesting work, and will there be any pairings? either same gender or actual couples?

(sidenote: I don't really care about the coupling as long as the match-up can be beneficial to the story and/or can be made to make sense)
God of Flames chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
One of the greatest mistakes of an author is to put himself or herself in a story, especially as a godlike personage.

Sadly, this fic is a bust, no matter how interesting the idea is, because of the self-insert.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
GREAT START! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Warprince9 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Okay, as a story concept, this doesn't seem too bad, I'll admit I don't know much about Zoids and had to look up all the characters' rides, but since you obviously know more I suppose you'd have a reason for your choices. Also, your writting is a step up from some of the stuff people put up, The problem? Your plot is kinda weak, ompnipotent self-insert just pops up and offers a contract and all the characters drop everything to go to some new world? I'd say find some other way to drop those characters in that world and get them to use those Zoids, if you can do that then this will definatly become a story I can get into.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Great Story.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Dude...this needs work. Well formatted, but...

Deus Ex Machina: It's not just the name of a FPS. You have to be more creative with your introductions-and if you're going to have the author be an omnipotent figure, KEEP HIM IN THE BACKROUND. Use one of the Kami or something-that's much more accepted.

As much as you can, leave the 4th wall intact. Mention our world as little as possible-and if you want people to change worlds, we have the NanBan Mirror for that.