Reviews for The Drawing Board
nekomichi chapter 60 . 9/20
I just read through all the chapters and I gotta say, my favorites are chapter 56, 59, and 60. They did things to my heart..! I got really emotional reading those... I hope you get inspired and continue this series again! Thanks for writing!
FangirlJo chapter 60 . 8/16
sasosaku, sasusaku and gaasaku please
niewna chapter 1 . 8/13
Ino: What, like its hard?
AllFourSeasons chapter 60 . 8/2
I seriously can just imagine Itachi saying "foolish little brother "

Hahahaa
AllFourSeasons chapter 59 . 8/2
This is so heart breaking
Geminia Riddle chapter 9 . 6/28
WOW
JUST WOW
*applauds*
Ok ima continue lol
OMG adorable! Love how you captured their personalities.
Luieduie chapter 60 . 1/15
Aww! Beautiful! Very heartwarming. I love seeing itachi in light hearted situations and all the speculation of what he would do if his character wasnt as tragic(epic). Thank you for this. Hopefully we'll get to see more itachi-centered stories from you. :)
QueenFangirl996 chapter 60 . 11/28/2016
Love it! As for a request, ItaSaku (but any Sakura pairing really)

Prompts: Dango, Tsunade, Mangekyo, Drunk Itachi
Midnightdreams33 chapter 60 . 11/19/2016
Definitely one of my favourite oneshots
Lesbrasdemer chapter 27 . 9/22/2016
I laughed way too hard at the "minato could see down her shirt"
You just don't understand how happy I am that there is a continuation of this!
Guest chapter 60 . 8/10/2016
I do have an account, but I'm not logging in right now. So, hopefully this is a challenge for you. I've seen so many one-shot series stories like this, but here's one I've always wanted but have never seen. Family: married with children. Couple is your pick, but KakaSaku is my preference. And for some more humor,.. maybe Sai, Naruto, and Sasuke could be the kids? Obviously an AU and I'm rambling. IJust trying some suggestions. You only have to go with the basic prompt. Crack and as silly/crazy as you can get, please.
nocloudypooh chapter 49 . 7/28/2016
I don't usually post reviews when I haven't read all the chapters but this chapter x.x wished it was longer! Thanks for that lovely one shot and for breaking clich├ęs
Guest chapter 60 . 4/19/2016
THIS IS SO FCKING AWESOME AND HILARIOUS! you have an amazing sense of humour and a wonderful set of writing skills! Thank you for making me laugh so hard!
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »