Reviews for The Drawing Board
Luieduie chapter 60 . 1/15
Aww! Beautiful! Very heartwarming. I love seeing itachi in light hearted situations and all the speculation of what he would do if his character wasnt as tragic(epic). Thank you for this. Hopefully we'll get to see more itachi-centered stories from you. :)
QueenFangirl996 chapter 60 . 11/28/2016
Love it! As for a request, ItaSaku (but any Sakura pairing really)

Prompts: Dango, Tsunade, Mangekyo, Drunk Itachi
Midnightdreams33 chapter 60 . 11/19/2016
Definitely one of my favourite oneshots
Lesbrasdemer chapter 27 . 9/22/2016
I laughed way too hard at the "minato could see down her shirt"
You just don't understand how happy I am that there is a continuation of this!
Guest chapter 60 . 8/10/2016
I do have an account, but I'm not logging in right now. So, hopefully this is a challenge for you. I've seen so many one-shot series stories like this, but here's one I've always wanted but have never seen. Family: married with children. Couple is your pick, but KakaSaku is my preference. And for some more humor,.. maybe Sai, Naruto, and Sasuke could be the kids? Obviously an AU and I'm rambling. IJust trying some suggestions. You only have to go with the basic prompt. Crack and as silly/crazy as you can get, please.
nocloudypooh chapter 49 . 7/28/2016
I don't usually post reviews when I haven't read all the chapters but this chapter x.x wished it was longer! Thanks for that lovely one shot and for breaking clich├ęs
Guest chapter 60 . 4/19/2016
THIS IS SO FCKING AWESOME AND HILARIOUS! you have an amazing sense of humour and a wonderful set of writing skills! Thank you for making me laugh so hard!
74 chapter 60 . 4/6/2016
Oh man oh man oh man I'm absolutely loving this. It's been ages since you've updated and I finally dug out this notification from my mountain of emails (nearly a year after you posted whoops). It's nice to see these again! I love the characterization of Itachi and Sakura and basically everyone, as well as both her motivations and those briefly described interactions with the other members of Team Seven. Let's see, for a request, what about "running with a ghost" or "cheater"?
xoanneox chapter 55 . 2/11/2016
Aww, poor sasuke
xoanneox chapter 23 . 2/11/2016
Omg so good
medstudent1026 chapter 44 . 2/3/2016
Hahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha good one itachi if only it happened for realz
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 40 . 1/8/2016
HahahahahHaha. Damn, if the real Sakura found out, she would have had him sailing all the way to Suna.
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »