Reviews for The Drawing Board
dimi chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
every one of these is perfect. Thank you!
nekomichi chapter 60 . 9/20/2017
I just read through all the chapters and I gotta say, my favorites are chapter 56, 59, and 60. They did things to my heart..! I got really emotional reading those... I hope you get inspired and continue this series again! Thanks for writing!
FangirlJo chapter 60 . 8/16/2017
sasosaku, sasusaku and gaasaku please
niewna chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Ino: What, like its hard?
summerspringss chapter 60 . 8/2/2017
I seriously can just imagine Itachi saying "foolish little brother "

Hahahaa
summerspringss chapter 59 . 8/2/2017
This is so heart breaking
Geminia Riddle chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
JUST WOW
*applauds*
Ok ima continue lol
Guest chapter 60 . 4/5/2017
OMG adorable! Love how you captured their personalities.
Luieduie chapter 60 . 1/15/2017
Aww! Beautiful! Very heartwarming. I love seeing itachi in light hearted situations and all the speculation of what he would do if his character wasnt as tragic(epic). Thank you for this. Hopefully we'll get to see more itachi-centered stories from you. :)
QueenFangirl996 chapter 60 . 11/28/2016
Love it! As for a request, ItaSaku (but any Sakura pairing really)

Prompts: Dango, Tsunade, Mangekyo, Drunk Itachi
Midnightdreams33 chapter 60 . 11/19/2016
Definitely one of my favourite oneshots
Lesbrasdemer chapter 27 . 9/22/2016
I laughed way too hard at the "minato could see down her shirt"
You just don't understand how happy I am that there is a continuation of this!
Guest chapter 60 . 8/10/2016
I do have an account, but I'm not logging in right now. So, hopefully this is a challenge for you. I've seen so many one-shot series stories like this, but here's one I've always wanted but have never seen. Family: married with children. Couple is your pick, but KakaSaku is my preference. And for some more humor,.. maybe Sai, Naruto, and Sasuke could be the kids? Obviously an AU and I'm rambling. IJust trying some suggestions. You only have to go with the basic prompt. Crack and as silly/crazy as you can get, please.
nocloudypooh chapter 49 . 7/28/2016
I don't usually post reviews when I haven't read all the chapters but this chapter x.x wished it was longer! Thanks for that lovely one shot and for breaking clich├ęs
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »