Reviews for The Drawing Board
nocloudypooh chapter 49 . 7/28
I don't usually post reviews when I haven't read all the chapters but this chapter x.x wished it was longer! Thanks for that lovely one shot and for breaking clich├ęs
THIS IS SO FCKING AWESOME AND HILARIOUS! you have an amazing sense of humour and a wonderful set of writing skills! Thank you for making me laugh so hard!
74 chapter 60 . 4/6
Oh man oh man oh man I'm absolutely loving this. It's been ages since you've updated and I finally dug out this notification from my mountain of emails (nearly a year after you posted whoops). It's nice to see these again! I love the characterization of Itachi and Sakura and basically everyone, as well as both her motivations and those briefly described interactions with the other members of Team Seven. Let's see, for a request, what about "running with a ghost" or "cheater"?
xoanneox chapter 55 . 2/11
Aww, poor sasuke
xoanneox chapter 23 . 2/11
Omg so good
medstudent1026 chapter 44 . 2/3
Hahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha good one itachi if only it happened for realz
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 40 . 1/8
HahahahahHaha. Damn, if the real Sakura found out, she would have had him sailing all the way to Suna.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 1/8
Hi! Love your one-shots! Can't stop laughing. :D

But could you write about:

Shisui/Itachi/Sakura, hide-and-seek; something to do with Shisui bribing Sakura with sweets so that she would hide him from Itachi, who was out looking for him cause' he did something bad. Probably bleached his hair.

Gaara/Hinata, chipmunk; because if Gaara ever pouted, he would look like a chimpmunk.

Itachi/Sakura, blackmail; from what I see of your oneshot Itachi's, he's not above using blackmail to coax Sakura out on a date. The problem would be finding the blackmail to do it.

Gaara/Hinata/Neji, protective; apparently even if you were the Kazekage, Neji would make the lives of any of Hinata's potential suitors a living hell. Too bad Gaara's here to stay.

Itachi/Sakura, laughter; being obeservant as he is, Itachi has seen all of Sakura's different laughs; happy, sad, angry...even when she was being downright sadistic.

Gaara/Hinata, blushing; he admits, only to himself, that he finds her pretty when she blushes. Especially when it was because of him.

Itachi/Sakura, glasses; because Itachi would look cute in glasses. :3

And a oneshot on Sasori, please? Because if Deidara is here, at least danna gets to join in the fun.

Thanks. Bye!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 44 . 1/8
Oooo~ (low whistle) Low blow, Itachi. Low blow.
ObsessiveBrunette chapter 60 . 12/18/2015
Hope you don't wait another four years to send out another update... always my favorite SasuSaku author :')
SilG chapter 23 . 12/6/2015
Oh mah Lord XD XD XD
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Well if we think about it, sasuke and sakura's relationship were like ryoma and sakuno! The difference i can think of was that ryoma wasn't a jerk, unlike sasuke who was the epitome of a jerk! Hahahaha!
1,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »