Reviews for Family Christmas
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This is an awesome series! Please write much more! Thank you for posting these stories up! D
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I loved this one and the one with the crash. But this one's even better.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Haha, I always open all my gifts on Christmas Eve. I love your fanfics!

Wow, that really brought back the Christmas spirit! Your story really has a great, deeper meaning. I love how you end each of this. It's become my favorite House series and I look forward to reading another story soon! This is perfect and I love how you always have an interesting plot with most of the characters coming through it at some point. Actually, quite simply, this story made my day!
Jessie Jaina Jinn chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I have been meaning to review this. I love this little series! HousexWilson is my favorite House pairing ever! And little Matthew is so sweet! But can someone please tell me something? Why does everyone in House fanfiction refer to his team as the ducklings? Was it mentioned in an episode or something? Anyway, I hope to see another one of these stories! They are truly great.
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
i'm so glad they got together. and had a happy christmas. sweet story.
chaoskir chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Moving. Very moving and awesome and wonderful and great and whoa I missed the words to describe how much I loved your Matthew-stories (all of them). Im glad that you write more of this. They are full of good emotions and I like to read them so much. I cant wait for the next one. Uh, Im at work and I should have to work and what Im doing? Reading your stories. Yeah, they made my day. Thank you very much for your fics. Youre wonderful author.
Chameron4ever chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Excellent job. I am really loving this series. Please post number 5 soon!
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I really enjoy this little haven you have created. Love how Matt and House sound so similar and appear that way as well. Love the whole wilson house relationship and they are so good with Matt. Absolutely love what you've created here.