Reviews for Damn Cowboys
kuriqa chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
LOL! omj that was friggin' hilarious that last part i mean... i can totally picture squall with irvines hat and everything too cute... great oneshot! i liked it in all it's simplicity... um... what movie were they supposed to be seeing?

k
xKuroiNightx chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
haha, leon has go it bad. very good story
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
wootness...this was a funny story. gonna go for round two now.
Mord Sith Matt chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Interesting story a little confusing, but good none the less. I could tell some of the time what it was they were doing, but I got the jist. I enjoyed this story and plan to read the squeal.
LadyAlira chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I'm not normally a fan of Squall x Irvine, but I must say that this was very well written. very amusing, especially Squall doing the gun lol.
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I think I'm officially in love with Irvine/Squall PWP! You write them really well. This is by far my favorite pairing to come out of this game and I hope you write more of them.

*feels horrible for the old couple* I can just see the old man coming back to investigate if/when the boys decide on round two.

Lovely fic, eager to see more from you.
Sion0083 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was AWESOME! It was so hot! I kind of like IrvinexSquall now. I didn't really get what was going on a lot of the times but I still found it just as good. Please keep it up!
VampireChildofDarkness chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
LOVED IT! Please, write more yaoi! Nyan!

~Reii-chan