Reviews for Pansies
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was lovely.. You can truly make any pairing work D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Aw that was so cute!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Ha, I like it.
ZeebyHeartsYou-x chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I really love this. You've captured their characters perfectly; Pansy is suspicious and Luna is just blissfully unaware. I think it would be interesting if you continued it, however it stands perfectly as a oneshot too.
Empire's Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
ha! great ending. maybe it's because I'm another cracked-out ff reader, but i see luna walking up and giving pansy a quick peck, walking out, all while pansy is shocked standing still. anyhows great stuff, short and sweet!
KagSanlover chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
cool. was shorter then i thiught it would be. and not how i expected it. i guess i was thinking a lezzy bond between them but whatever. good story anyways. :)
We Eat Bad Fics chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
is this a pairing? or a friendship? it hints pairing. but you never know. :) good peice, you got Luna's insanity down pat. continue, or is this a oneshot?
CacaoBean chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Aaw.
Love.me.or.leave.me chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was cute. In a weird way. I don't often read Pansy/Luna fanfics.

Anyway, that wasn't really the point I guess. I thought it was perfectly written with great description. This line particularly I felt was good: "...and thus hated being dirtied in any way, be it physically or in their blood." I thought it seemed a perfect way to convey the Slytherins. Well Done!
DementedLeaf chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
For some reason, I kinda like this fic. I'm not sure why, but I do... I'd like to know where it might go, but didn't it say complete? I can't remember... Eh.

Just in case.