Reviews for Revenge of the Fox
Ranuel chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Nicely done! What Kurama does may be stretching the terms of his parole but it it's pretty much what you'd expect to get for pissing off the Fae and even though Kurama is a supernatural being from a different mythos Bellatrix really should have known better.
kenshinlover13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
ROFL! I loved this! Read this to my boyfriend over the phone and his first reaction was laughter. This is definitely my favorite story. Keep up the great work!
An chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
The ending was well-written. Most writers keep a fic amazing and then ruin it with the ending, so thank you for not doing so.

Your characterization of both characters was impressive, especially the characterization of Kurama, making it so that he is not a pathetic shriveling wimp, like several authors oft do.

Thank you for the enjoyable read.
Ash Sprite chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Very Nice. I enjoyed it emensley. One of my favorite YYH HP crossovers next to Jin and Tonic and my own of course. )
Copper Steampunk chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Yeowch. I'd feel bad for Bella, but she did ask for it.
Wenxi chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
great! I never thought of that.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Whoot! I've read this story long ago, forgot it, remembered it again, tried to find it, and failed miserably. But I finally found it again!

Haha, Bella is such a special cookie. I've never really hated her, but it's nice to see her get her just deserts for killing Sirius. It never felt like Molly avenged his death after all...

I love the tone of the narration you used in this piece! It was a delightful mix of Bella's voice and Kurama's voice. And I agree with the other reviewers- the last line was definitely a clincher/made of win!

Thanks a bunch!

Komo-chan
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
GO KURAMA! Awesome job on the fanfic!

-WT
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Excellent story; very good characterization, and an interesting twist on the HP/YYH crossovers one would usually find online. :D
dark Archer chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I liked it. a realloy entertaining one shot)
Lolchen chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Lol, I like this story, so the last three paragraphes are a little rushed. I would've liked to know why Kurama was patroling there and stuff, but still, it's quite the funny event indeed. No, you're sane enough because Kurama is just too cute not to think of him when seeing or reading about a fox *winks* Well done!

mfG

Lolchen
Evandar chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Awesome. XD I loved this. Your characterisation was perfect, and I loved the line 'Granted, she’d never be able to join the SPCA with a clean conscience, but saving fuzzy woodland creatures wasn’t her passion anyways'.

So much love...I've added this to my Favourites.
HelKat chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Hm, I suppose kitsune are immune to most magic, considering they're the embodiment of. .
Hoshi Nagaiki chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I love this story! (squeal) I just loved the way you portrayed Kurama in this story. So cold. So Yoko-ish. I love it!

-Hoshi Nagaiki
it walks alone chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Are you still looking for a beta? I'd be happy to proofread for you. I usually notice most typos on the first read-through, so you wouldn't have to wait long to get a corrected chapter back.