Reviews for Professor Hojo vs Education
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story is completely freaking hilarious. Hojo really had his hands full with his superpowered genius kid!
Catslock chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This story makes me wonder if a sequal could be made with sephiroth meeting his old friend some years later, but besides that this is a wonderful story. Thank you for writing!
Hook Prosthesis chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OH. MY GOODNESS.

I love Hojo. I mean, he's my favourite character in the entire Final Fantasy series, but when that ball hit his face, I LAUGHED HARDER THAN ANYONE IN THE UNIVERSE.
Saya Moonshadow chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
LOL. This was hilarious XD I almost feel bad for Hojo now...
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
...XD I honestly have no words to fully express he depth of my amusement at the entire situation. The entire piece fits completely perfectly together.
Mix Golden Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Oh em gee. Can't breathe...can't breathe. This is, like, the third time I've read this thing and it never loses its charm! XD The 'ka-pow!' part was brilliant. Hell, the whole thing was brilliant. I love your portrayals of Hojo and Sephiroth.
Ersatz.Love chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I need more of this brand of awesome in my life.
Kendrix chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I must say that I have really enjoyed your fanfiction. Your writing style rules, from the mixture of words to that illstrious use of funny little additions.

Dodgeball sucks, I must agree on that one. This kind of reminds me of my own days in primary schoolXD

You got their personalities absolutely right... Our little Sephy being his usual self and Hojo caring for him in his own, twisted Hojo-like wayXD
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Woot. Hojo pwned in dodgeball is the funniest thing I've read today.
Agrafie chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Anyone who writes a comedy centered around Hojo is cool. I especially love seeing him interact with a young Sephiroth. I am intimidated to write for Hojo because I don't feel like I would make him sound smart enough. You've done a marvelous job and for all his intelligence, you've managed to make Sephiroth eclipse him. I can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud reading this fic as well as your other Professor Hojo vs. the ShinRa Accounting Department. You have a fan if you ever feel like writing more of these.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Hojo feeling proud of Sephiroth mouthing off the teacher is hilarious. XD Great fic. This relationship is so interesting when you try to get under the whole researcher-specimen angle. Lovely work!

fd97
Shinigami-Of-Love chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
seph in school...

let the blood bath begin!
000040 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This story is And yes, making 3D maps out of dough is probably almost everyone's favorite hobby.
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Dodgeball may suck, but Murderball is much better, no pesky lines that you can't cross, just a class of thirty-something students all wielding hard-foam balls at each other. It's heaven.

Anyways, I love lil' Sephiroth! Hojo was hiliarous too, which is an attribute one doesn't normally attribute to the creepy scientist. Excellent work, I loved it.
MillieBee chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I loved this! You have a lovely sense of humour, and a great way of showing characterisation. I love the fact the Sephiroth is a little rebel. In a lot of things I've read, he's been really pathetic and all that throughout his childhood, but I love this interpretation :)

Almost felt sorry for Hojo there. Almost.

Keep up the good work!