Reviews for Replaced
TeentitansFan chapter 16 . 8/19
Lol,loved the story and the ending lol
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 16 . 7/28
I love itttttttttt but couldnt you have ended them kissing and saying i love you or somethin? Btw my last comment was when she was kissed by bb the first time and thats when i heard terra and did the song! Still how it ends its really funny! Love it! Au revour!(french for goodbye)
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 12 . 7/27
Here is a little song i will like to dedicate to terra, the wicked witch of the west...

FUCK YOU TERRA! YPU CAN SUCK MY DICK! -Ted

Btw... No i am not a boy! Great story very sweet! Bbrae 5 ever yall
Magenta ruby chapter 16 . 7/1
A Good read! You did a pretty neat job for a drama!
Though I'll admit that I wanted to shout out loud why the heck does Raven had to be so sacrificing and good. I really wanted to punch Terra... And Beastboy... And Robin... And all the other Titans (except Raven of course!). I mean, C'mon, they'd simply ignored her. But then again, that's the main theme of the fic!
Anyway, a job well done!
This story is filled with so much pain haha my god. It's literally 4:20 in the morning and I'm exhausted, but I pushed myself to finish and I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love how you portrayed everyone's personality, you kept them in character which is pretty rare for me to find lately haha. I'm super impressed. You've just become one of my favorite writers :)
Darkraven chapter 16 . 4/28
Wow! What an amazing story. I normally don't review but it's hard not to when it's such a GREAT story! I hope you will keep writing and this is supposed to be motivational! I am not one to do this kind of thing, so this is special XD. Keep writing!
WhatsWrongWithGoth chapter 16 . 4/23
This is the best BBRAE story I've read EVER!
Orange Dash chapter 16 . 2/18
That was so sweet! I loved this!
Raven of NY chapter 16 . 2/9
This was an awesome fanfic. Loved it. Keep writing
Elmo1610 chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
OMG! The end was hilarious! I love this story, but I wanted to cry when read how they were ignoring Raven and everything! BBRae are so cute, and this may be my favorite fanfic about these two yet! I know how it feels to be replaced... It was sad, amazing, funny and just frickin AWESOME! I got nothing bad to say, so thanks for always writing amazing stories
RavenIsTheBest chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
It was superb.
br0kenangelwings chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
*Rolling on the floor skittles flying everywhere in laughter* I swear I loved this! Great story!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Oh my gosh! I loved it! You ARE making more... Right? :)
BreBre23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This. This is one of my all time favorites. I love rereading it, always has me hooked. And I like how you put a lot of emotion into it
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
WOW! his was such an amazing fix that it made me cry at nearly every chapter (I didn't cry at the happy ones). I felt so sorry for Raven. This has inspired me to write my own fics. Thank you and very well done!
10/10