Reviews for Orphan No More
thewolf74 chapter 34 . 7/7/2013
This was very good story. I really enjoyed it.
Sovereignty3 chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
I read some fanfiction where it is 28, thus using a 6 day system matches up to the 24 hour 7 day earth week...
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 34 . 12/16/2011
I know this fic was made in 2007, but I stumbled acrossed it and it was amazing! No one really writes Wraith fics. The ones who do makes wraith evil. I love how good the wraith is in this. this fic was worth the three hours it took to read this and will reside in my favorites. Good job.
SkyHighFan chapter 16 . 11/5/2010
Actually Sateda showed that that Wraith lord was the one Beckett killed with that drone to save Ronon.
toomuchcaf chapter 34 . 9/14/2008
Just finished reading this, and I loved it :D

Points to mention - especially liked the "laws of the universe" according to Ronon. The manual on "babies" (if only all new parents got these, it would have been darn helpful for me!). How you described the growth of Mary, ie. teething, sleepless nights etc and how the Family acted :D (been there, done that, well written). I'd best stop here, there's just too many to mention :D

Off now to read the stories with Todd and John, should have read them first!
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 34 . 8/13/2008
i love it it is very good.
aelfwyne chapter 34 . 4/6/2008
You are a great writer. I just stayed up all night to finish this story and I look forward to reading your other works tomorrow after work
mnemosyne23 chapter 34 . 3/1/2008
*happy SIGH* This is such a wonderful story! I absolutely adored it! *favorites*
lindajrjt chapter 34 . 1/10/2008
This was a very good story also. One of the funnier parts was all of them trying to put together the baby furniture. I find this to be a very well written story with the chapters not too long to read and the story flowed very smooth. It was enjoyable reading about a wraith growing up in human society. You also had Woolsey pegged right on the nose as he is in the show. Looking forward to reading the next section. Thanks.
spookysister7 chapter 34 . 9/16/2007
great!
spookysister7 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
aww. so sweet, cry!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 34 . 8/13/2007
Squee! I finished! *happy dance* And I seriously enjoyed myself. I love the story in general, especially the little bits of humor you slip in every so often which make me just crack up.

Steve Plushie: *agreeable nod*

Michael Plushie: *insistant prid*

Er, that's not-so-subtle code for 'start reading the second installment!' but I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint him for now - need food! But I'll be moving onto "Vengence" soon. See you there!
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 29 . 8/13/2007
*cringe* ... Cramps are the bane of my existence.

Steve & Michael Plushies: *become very interested in the ceiling*
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 25 . 8/13/2007
I've -finally- gotten around to reading the rest of this awesome fic! Hallelujah! _ I'm awfully glad to see that Cullough & Carson have managed to figure out how to allow Mairghread to continue eating food (as opposed to draining life).

Steve Plushie: *pleased nod*

Michael Plushie: *taps foot impatiently*

Erm. Better keep reading. Steve's rather more laidback now that I've finally started, but Michael's becoming a veritable 'next chapter now!' slavedriver! *sigh* So I'm off to read more - yay!
PKBitchGirl1 chapter 34 . 7/26/2007
This is a great fic, Maighread's really cute. You say that the wraith language is based on Gaelic, is it based on Irish because 'agus' is irish for 'and'.

BTW, I know you named Dr Keller Sarah in the fic, but TPTB have recently announced that her name's Jennifer