Reviews for Love Me, Hate Me, Leave Me Not
loved it ]
BxBforever chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Yeah FLUFF I love fluff
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
That was amazing! Unbelievably good! I don't mind angst when its well written:) The second chapter was painful, but beautiful.

Great job

Leah
Caddy Link chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Fantastic! I just read through all three chapters and they were amazing. The characterization was spot-on. I totally believed this.
angel6.d chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
This line in the beginning – it was a really great line: “They say love blinds. Apparently, it also steals your common sense.”

I really felt bad for Brennan that when she’d finally gotten up enough courage, Booth wasn’t there. But good for her for not leaving, after the older woman told her that he wasn’t home, she stayed, and that must’ve taken even more courage if you asked me. I thought it was interesting, that the woman knew why Brennan was there, as she wished her good luck.

I really liked reading his point of view, as he watched her standing in the kitchen, as his mind recapped everything, down to the necklace she’d been wearing when he’d first realized he loved her. I understand his frustration, he feels like she doesn’t really want him – want him.

But at the same time, I understand now why it was hard for Brennan to tell him exactly how she felt about him, about how much she truly loved him.

Loved the ending lots! Fantastic work on this last chapter! I loved it lots! The song choice, for both this chapter and the last were great choices! Keep up the great work!

-angel6
angel6.d chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
This was definitely a great chapter. I’m really glad that Angela just straight up told Brennan the honest-to-god truth about how Booth was feeling – how she, Brennan, had made him feel. I’m really thankful for Angela, otherwise, who knows how long it would’ve taken Brennan to go get her man – and then, it might’ve been too late. Hopefully, it isn’t too late now either.

Update soon! Cannot wait for more the next chapter! Keep up the fantastic work!

-angel6
kmmp99 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
WOO HOO FLUFFINESS! Loved it Hart! It was so heartwrenching to see Booth so defeated (as Angela put it) but I am happy both of them were able to open up & work things out.

PS: Thank you for 3 new songs to add to my playlists:):)
Habita chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Aw, beautiful story! Loved it!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
wildroeschen chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Booth' patience and hope run out of time. What would our lovely pairing and we do without Angela?
SquintSquad10 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
THREE CHEERS FOR FLUFF! Whoohoo! This was so cute! I was afraid of all the angst in the first chapter, but by this one, I had tears in my eyes. Seriously. It was so in-character, and perfect, and pretty much any other compliment you can think of. Amazing. :-)
krisnina77 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Aw! I liked that she stayed and waited! This was a great little song ficlet. I totally loved it!
BandBelong chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
OMG Hart! That was so so so adorable...honestly I loved it...SO MUCH...I love Booth wanting to make sure she loves him and isnt just using him, and Brennan's apprehensions about love are so spot on its crazy...you portrayed them both amazingly...not that you dont usually cause thats a given...I particularily loved this line, i dont know why

I dont know I just thought it was short and sweet and i just liked it...:))
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
great ending so glad they talked and saw each others point of view. great ending. good fic enjoyed it thanks
CaRiNeSs chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Yea! I am glad they made up! I was worried...great job...beautiful writing :) Loved it!
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
That was a brillant ending, loved it
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »