Reviews for One Wild Night
Crushcrush12 chapter 8 . 1/27
7u7r
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Pessimo Português. Google Tradutor não é confiável.(Horrible portuguese, google translate isn't trustworthy)

What do you need? - O que você precisa?
He has arrived - Ele chegou (Although only 'chegou' is also correct)
Thank you for telling me. Find mammoth. - Obrigado por me avisar. Ache Mammoth.

I'm brazillian by the way
LIlly chapter 3 . 3/12/2016
XD XD XD ! OMG LOL LOVE IT
who.am.I.2000 chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
Um... I'm Brazilian, and our language is Portuguese. I don't know what you tried to say, but what you wrote (or most likely took from Google Translator) means something around the lines: "What needing you? Thanks talking me. I being Mammoth. Got here." ;P If you want, you can PM me what you wanted the character to say, and I'll translate to you more accurately. :)
hexahexagram chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
This is awesome! I love the speedy/cheshire more than the kid flash/jinx for some reason. Also how you made the characters act like they actually would act like in the cartoon.
hexahexagram chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I literally started drooling... goddammit.
Elizabeth chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
AWESOMENESS
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
I love how you used their future names! Epic!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Robin started to grind his teeth.

"That whole 'Let's go in without our costumes or most of our weapons' was brilliant."

"I bet you'll be telling Batman all about this when you get home."

"Shut. Up."
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
TheDarkestTalent chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
How come thier fake names are cooler than thier "real" names?

Impulse...nice XD
BuBuBoom chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
This was awesome! It was very well-written, and you kept them in-character! I love Jinx and Kid Flash's interactions. :D
BuBuBoom chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice first chapter! It's well-written. Can't wait for the Flinx!

Onwards to the next chapters!
WindyWords123 chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Hnn...
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Red-X likes to play his little games, doesn't he?

Mammoth in charge of surveillance? He's a lot smarter than people give him credit for, then.

Jinx was correct. KF COULDN'T handle her. (Damn, that description of her you gave was hot!)

Robin's Danger Scale is making more sense now. One wrong look, one careless word, and they are DEAD.
flinx4ever chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
This was brilliant! The Speedy/Cheshire drama was so intense! I might start shipping them now...

The way Jinx and Kid interacted...I LOVE. I like your interpretation of why Lightspeed went the way it did. I like it A LOT.