Reviews for Stay
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
*huggles*

Gonna miss you Harry...

I hated that movie.

SM3.

They screwed it up SO bad.

Tried to cram as much crap into two hours as they could manage, and totally KILLED the movie.

I mean, at LEAST they could have built on the existing relationships established in the previous film, with Dr. Connors and MJ and such.

But why the Sandman and Venom?

I LOVE the black costume and alien symbiote concept, but it was so POORLY done in that movie.

UGH.

Logically speaking, where they left off in the film, the next villains should have been the Lizard and the New Goblin. Maybe Venom, if they found an actor of the proper stature.

The movie Venom was just WEAK.

Skinny little white boy...

XP
Kogoro chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
A very beautiful story, I must say. Great show of penmanship m'dear ;) The story could use a little work, but it was beautiful as it is none the less.
TwiLyght Sans Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow...

That was so sad! Beautiful, though. I almost cried!
Gollum's Fish chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I liked it! Very well written - I could see them in my mind's eye, you described it so well. Some of the sentences might wont fleshing out a little more, just to give them more hit, but, besides that, very well done!

All the best,

Gollum's Fish
hersheygal chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aww.. *sniff* That was wonderful! I loved what you did. It was very realistic. I could definately see that happening! Great job! :)
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
fantastic! definately going on my favourites. i have a request, you don't have to do it if you don't want to but could i maybe get a pov from peter at the funeral? thinking about his friend and what he had done throughout the movie? again only if you want to.

love the writing!

thanks...

thewomanwhosoldtheworld :-)
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I most certainly enjoyed it! I've been looking for fics that elaborate on people's opinions about what happened between MJ and Harry while Peter was giving his long-winded dialogue with the Sandman...time he could have spent saving Harry. Tsk, tsk. This is very sweet and I think you captured the characters quite well. Terrific job!

-DPSG1
Mira Spiegel chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I love it! Very well written. I was actually kind of hoping they would show a scene like this but sadly they didn't. If they did, I'm sure it would have been exactly like this scene. Bravo.
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
This is the second story I've read along these lines, and this was amazing. The dialogue sounded natural and in character, and I loved it.

Keep up the great work,