Reviews for Union
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aww this is so adorable and sweet and awww! I love this! Such a great fic!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That's enough enough fluff to a fill a Teddy bear factory. _. Love all the WAFF. In fact I believe this to be one of your WAFFiest fics yet.
A Mere Servant of God chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Here we go, Aww to FAV one letter at a time!

(Aww)

(Oat)

(Fat)

(FAV)
LashknifeTalon chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow. Cute AND hilarious. Well done indeed.
whiterose2406 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Aww... _

Very cute, Samuu. Everyone was adorable in this, especially Noishe. *squishy* Nice job. :)
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Aww, wedding fluff. Nice one shot.

Happy writing :D

Alaia Skyhawk
Aiwethryne chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
...Colette and Sheena were kinda OOC sounding to me... But other than that, it was... ... ... ... okay...
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Well, this is a good story that you've put up, ma'am. Short but it's also really romantic. I would say cute, but that would be an understatement. It's good that you've put up a story that would tell of both Lloyd and Colette's special day as husband and wife. I think that this is one of the most wonder romance fictions that I've ever read and I've read lots of fictions that have something to do with the genre. Well, in any case, I hope that you would keep up the good work and I hope that you and your special "Lloyd" have a good wedding. Oh, and here's my congrats on your special day. You've been a real help with me making my own romatic works. Later and have a nice day!

Maurice A. Nigma