Reviews for Dirty Comfort
maipigen chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Sigh, I really do wish you'd return to either of these soon...Just sayin':D
mysteryteenagelover chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
that was really good!

cant wait 4 more!
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008

yet another awesome fic..

UPDATE please asap..

love it!

8 )
smileyGGfan chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
WHOA. I was expecting a chapter of LL phone sex...but I definitely didn't see all of that coming! (no pun intended lol).

The situation, dialogue, and everything else was so hott. And I was very excited to see how quickly Luke got on board with Lorelai's idea. I'm not sure how you're going to out do this chapter, but I'm positive you'll find another hot situation to write about. :) Update plz!
cywen69 chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
Gotta love good phone sex. LOL, I think I would have snuck over to the diner though.

javoraf chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
that was niice. haha. i love that even duiring phone sex, they can banter and have fun. it's awsome. really well done chatper :D
Loridhhp chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Most excellent chapter! Although they could have gone hands free, so to speak, since most cell phones and house phones have a speaker button. Lol. I guess they didn't want to wake William! Great job!
Copop chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Aw. Poor guys, have to help themselves that way. But it worked, and I guess from what they agreed on, they won't do it again, if not seriously needed :)

Keep them coming :)
gilmoreintraining chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
wow hot good chapter update soon
StanaTorv chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
awesome...a firefly/bsg con. that would be awesome. i met jewel staite a couple weeks ago when she was out here doing supanova. it was fantastic.

cant wait for more of ur fics

:D sam
smileyGGfan chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Ah-mazing! From the hasty stripping of clothes, to the cool and then warm temperature of the water, to every last sexual act, this chapter was an absolute pleasure to read. The shower situation lived up to its expectations and was enjoyably very hott. I like how you're still able to keep a hold of Luke and Lorelai's personalities and quirks, like her fantasizing about his blue flannel and stubble as he's pleasuring her. Hoping you add some more dirty scenes real soon!
cywen69 chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
So very hot. However, I don't think I'd want my head bent over doing those things with the possibility of shampoo dripping down into my mouth. LOL I really liked it though.

Loridhhp chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Yikes! I just read all 5 chapters! Now I need a cold shower! Lol! Wow! That was awesome. You're really good at the Dirty! I look forward to reading more. :D
lancer1993 chapter 5 . 3/27/2008

sorry nothing more to add.
javoraf chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
oh man. payback is a bitch...but sometimes that might just be what you were going for :D haha.

awsome. i loved the part in the middle when she was going on about how she loved him in all different styles. i think it's like fitting how he will fit in her life no matter where it leads. like he could fit in her rich family-the GQed part. and he fits in her normal family-flannel part. that's my take anyway.

awsome chapter. i really love this story. and of course comfort food. it's the same really. haha. :D