Reviews for Family Dinner
roddyamdrita4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Its hyde park. you said high pumk. hope this helps.
Sheyla Fae chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Loving your story! absolutely loving it! I hope you think about continuing it, I think you could really make the movie even better than how ardmaan/dreamworks pictures did with the mental visuals i get from your vivid writing!

Just thought you might want to know a few things in case you wanted to edit a them in...

Firstly as you have later stated the brother who calls Roddy a "Peeping Tom" named Liam, so it might be best to call him that from the word go - seeing as its Rita's point of view and all, she WOULD know his name (PS his shirt says "Bubonic Prone")

Speaking of names here are some of her siblings names as said in the movie, and also shown written on her fathers cast: Annie, Shamus, Russel, Billy, Kenny, Vincent, Nicky, Sofia, Charis, Madeline, Dylan, Chuky and Taylor (thats all the ones I could catch - hope it comes in useful!)

Jojo is a one of her little brothers, not sisters (you can see him going to bite his other brothers tail).

Only eight kids come out of the cupboard(so maybe drop it down to "10" instead of "20")

Last but not least its the rapids at "Hyde Park", not "High Punk"

If you do think about expanding the story further - maybe choosing more of our favourite Rody and Rita scenes to disect and analyse further and want some help gathering facts, i'm happy to oblige!

(n_n)

Cheerio!

Fae
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
great! keep up the good work!
walkerhound chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
“He’s a dangerous man, but don’t think of it. I’ve got a plan…”

should be

"he's a dangerous man, but i'm a thinker i've got a plan.."

other wise loved it. are you planing to do any more POV sceens?
Jabberwockychamber17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
thats probably the best flushed away fanfiction i've ever read :) seriously, you grasp the characters and their feelings extremely well!
Firefall Bangenthump chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
You've really been going line-by-line through the film, haven't you? It's great stuff, very detailed. First person does work well for that scene- I especially like the semi-malicious "Watch out for the piranha!" parts. You've got a good talent for dialogue and even though that doesn't factor in this particular piece it still makes the writing sparkle.