Reviews for Forgiveness: An Arcadian Prequel
Shadowmysticdarkness chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Awww...that was one of the sweetest things I ever read. I loved it, and I think there should definitely be more stories like this. You've got a great skill and you should definitely use it ). HAPPINESS IS GREAT(This is my signature)
Red One1223 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
cool. um, quick question: what order does your stories go in? i'm trying to read them, and i'm kind of confused on which story goes next.
Donegone chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Why didn't I review this sotry earlier, I ask myself? I had forgotten. In fact, I mean to make up for this and some otherthings, Anth. I've been meaning to take in all of Arcadia's offerings lately, as I've been backed up on reading and I felt like something other than another helping of Terry Goodkind or some unknown fantasy author.

BTW, the latest chapter of Star Force One is up. Hope you like it.
Link Hunter chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I didn't review this story earlier, but I must say it was...touching, in a way.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Good fic.I enjoyed reading .
ArthurEKing chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
interesting? yes...

very :)

I still say you could use a few more tid-bits of description... but again, this IS an early piece, so it'd forgiveable :)

well other than the fact that Amy is crying throughout about 99% of this fic, it's pretty good :) Although crying is effective in evincing emotion, it's not the best way. but hey, not bad all total, hehehe.

Keep it up man.

Arthur E. King
Vara Sundaisy chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Sweet! I like the ending. Very good writing "heartfelt stuff" for the first time. Your Sonic seems a little more sentimental than he is in the games and the comic, but hey, I make him that way too. :)
bolt the elemental hedge hogaka swrdmstr jarred chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
um that was a wee bit weird.
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
awww! that was so sweet of sonic! although i prefer sonic and amy fics, but still that was so sweet! i'll make this an exception! good fic!
Toni The Mink chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Although an anti-SatAM fan, I think Adrian Tymes has the best SatAM Sonic fics. Therefore, I'm honor-bound to love this fic as well. Great job!
Samantha chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
This story brought tears to my eyes. This is really sweet. I could only picture Sonic saying something like that to Amy.
astrid chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
that was really sweet. i liked it.