Reviews for Organic
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 1 . 2/11
this was really interesting and i really enjoyed reading it. the way you wrote lily's thoughts was really nice. lovely. thewaythefeatherfalls xx
asper295 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very elegant language. Perfect.
lilyre chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
wow... i think this is the best, no second best, but a really close second best, sketch of lily i have ever read... no actually i think they are even just in their own way... yours has a peaceful sort of feeling of the memories and ponderings the other had a deeper harsher feeling of regret... i like them both in their own ways...
NutMegg chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Okay I loved this story. Totally awesome.

However you reviewed one of my story's and I would just like to say (not anything mean at all) But at the time when I wrote that well you wrote

"Any biology or history student would know."

I was nine O.K. Sorry but I haven't delved into the history world yet. And biology? Forget about it.

And also I have posted 2 twilight story's that are alot better than the story you reviewed on. So check them out Please.
Winterlude chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh, I loved it, it's such a perfect sketch.
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Beautiful. I don't understand how you can use all the words so smoothly - well done!

Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
What a perfect character sketch of Lily! The way in which you set the scene and describe the small things was delicious, it felt as if I were there, in the warm sunshine with dirt under my nails. You have an amazing way with words and have captured Lily's personality wonderfully.

I am adding this to my C2 which contains the best character sketh of each character in HP, I am pleased to say that this is the best character sketh of Lily that I have read. Well Done.

- Frayed x
Nytd chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This had the languid feel of a relaxed early Sunday morning. I like your imagery, and the way you open a little window for us to glimpse Lily's relationship with Petunia.

You feel bad for Petunia - how much you miss in life if you're not willing to get your hands dirty a little.

Nice job with the challnge!
M.S. Dae chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I really enjoyed this sketch, how Lily seems like a very optomistic person, regardless of how she might act out. Looking at the words you had to use it was rather impressive, I didn't think a single word was off. I think the way you protrayed Petunia was great, it was the best (in my mind) way to describe her, the jealous older sister.

'Lily told Petunia stories about cannibals'

That was my favourite line. I couldn't stop giggling.

All in all I really liked this Lily, and I usually don't care much for her ff only because I don't feel many people can capture her correctly. I think you did an excellent job :))

The Happy Eggplant chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Lily is one of my favorite characters, and I'm very happy that I found this story her because it's so well written. I liked how you described the Slug Club parties, as events where "they all pretended to be older and more mature than they really were". The part about the crystallized pineapple is also cute :)
A Shade of Grey chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Your detail was wonderful; I could picture your characterization of Lily very well based off of this character sketch. Lily's thought process flowed very believably and smoothly, too. Great job!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Very nice character sketch of Lily; very in-character! It's funny really that the fic that I did for the List challenge actually evolved into a full blown story. It's called Masked Shadows and stars Regulus. The first chapter (about his first raid) I wasn't too thrilled about because people had already done fics about that event in his life so it was kind of similar, but I've expanded it to make sure that it stands out from others in uniqueness. So far I'm up to chapter 4. Check it out if you want; I haven't heard from you in a while. Hope your exams are coming okay.

-Anyway, great job with this wonderful oneshot of Lily!

InkandPaper chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Ah, cool, I really like this! Usually when I read a fic that has no dialogue, just straight narrative, my mind ends up not tking most of it in, but this was another matter entirely! Everything was relevant and concise enough to make it all interesting, to make me want to really find out more about Lily!

I liked the relationship you drew between Petunia and Lily: Petunia, striving to be perfect, hating to be second-best, and Lily, uncaring about appearances and being 'best', yet easily and unintentionally outstripping her sister by far. And then showing her good nature by realising what was happening, and not getting big-headed about it but instead trying to hold back, to make Petunia happy. It's really sweet. Though this was hardly sisterly, hehe: "Lily told Petunia stories about cannibals. It was the only thing that had ever scared her." LOL! (I loved that.) I have to say, that is an ingenious way of worming the word 'cannibal' into your fic. It made my laugh!

There were a couple of lapses when you moved from present tense to past tense (I think you wrote 'felt' twice with no reason for it being past tense...or is there a reason? I dunno, you're probably better at grammar than I am, lol!) but I liked the style.

Nice job - sorry for the nearly-a-month-late read! I wasn't letting myself read fanfiction till I could spare some time from exam work, but I ended up just forgetting! Lol!

Hope to see more from you soon!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I loved this. It really does do a good job of showing Lily's character - I think you captured her perfectly! You did a good job with the words too, they weren't all bunched up together and they were used in the right spaces to express the emotions you wanted the reader to feel.

Ok, I've completely lost track of what I wanted to say, and have decided I am a hopeless reviewer, so I shall say well done and scurry back under my rock

Isabella chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Oh, this was very good. I like it very much.