Reviews for Of Fire and Roses
Vincent-and-Yuffie-FOREVER chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Congrats! You seemed to have Bart in character! And I love how you included the side notes :)
Anne Gable chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Sooooooo...this ever going to be updated? Please? Because if not, I have a really restless Marid in my care who's just dying for a nice, exciting (possibly violent) job.

I loved the bits about the sappy novel and the dress! Very in character. :)

Update!

Anne

P.S. Update!
TribalGirl chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
...

I'm confused. It's still funny though.
austheke chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
"It's weird seeing you in a dress."

"Was that a compliment?"

"Let me rephrase. You look weird in a dress."

XD Very funny! Keep up the good work!

-Aus
austheke chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Hahahaha I LOVED the dialogue about the sappy novel - perfectly in character!

-Aus
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
And yet another story on this site goes unfinished...C'mon people have a plot first or finish it first before posting. Your Barti and Kitty are great together in the funny friendship way, Id have liked to keep reading but oh well it seems..
Darakna chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
1. This is a very good story/plot ... I'm all for Kitty x Bartimaeus, coz the truth is NatKitty is too ... how should I put it? ... boring/normal ... take your pick. There was a story written by Makepeace about a girl who falls for djin and other way around and as I was reading triology it kinda reminded me of a soap opera based on real life and for me Bart and Kitty are the REAL ones.

2. You're really good writting in Bart mode, which is very rare.

3. Why only three chapters? This story could/should be much longer, but that depends on what third chapter is going to be.

4. UPDATE WOMAN, OR I WILL PERSONALY SUMMON AN AFRIT AND UNLEASH IT ONTO YOU! (And I'm going to tell him ofcourse Bartimaeus is not to be harmed ...)

Darakna
Bibby chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Really good story, even though it hasen't been updated in a while. You got to finish!
Rizaidym chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Suck it up, Barty! :P I like this. Alot. KittyXBartimeus FTW!
Red One1223 chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
...Update? What happens next? I must know!
Light In The Void chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
This is really good! I love the way you write Bartimaeus - even down to the footnotes! I can hear him speaking when you write b Good job

Looking forward to the next chapter! (o)/
conception.creation chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I feel compelled to urge you, once again, to update this story. It's far, far too good to be left incomplete.
Domini-chan chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
... Touche. Whatever. REVIEWING ANYWAY! Enjoyed this so much, HILARIOUS. I love the bit where he went Moving on. And then when she was getting the camera. I was going WHAT THE HELL? And then it made perfect sense and I laughed like crazy. Funny. Humorous. I love it. Seriously, I can't wait for chapter three. But I will anyway.
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
YES! Finaly a Bartimaeus x Kitty! I love this! It's so funny... Humor calls out to me in mysterious ways... Don't ask. Please. For the sake of your sanity. And for what's left of mine.
rusalka9 chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
I am powerless against reverse psychology! I submit to its mighty strength... I love dance movies, so a dance BK fic is heaven. Wow, Kitty can be darn intimidating when she puts her mind to it. Those guards had no chance at all. Anyway, cool story. I can't wait for more.