Reviews for Kamiyasuri
Barunka chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
For Japanese men, you describe either Naruto and Gaara awfully tall. Not even men of European countries could offer you this height as something that is merely a standard. You described Gaara as TWO. METRES. TALL. (Basketball players are this tall.) Are you sure you understand the metric system? Or is this more about glorification of your favourite character, giving them attributes that you personally find alluring, or flattering?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love this story soooo muuuccchhhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Wow that was the best gaara and naruto story! Amazing!
Despair The Homonculus chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was to awesome! I absolutely loved it! Have you considered writing a sequel? :3
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Aww

That was so sweet

Write more!
licklee chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i thought it was super cute! aw!
Ghost chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
i loved it! i think you played gaara and naruto to a T! good going. keep up the good work!
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I always wondered about how Naruto could actually become a decent Hokage. I like your explanation. And the rest of the story, as well!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
LOVED IT..!
Gingitsune32 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love this story! Naruto is so oblivious! LOL I wonder if you intend to make a sequel on how they will balance marriage life. Thanks for this story!
CatarinaJones chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I just love this story. I read it once about a month ago, didn't fav it, and just now spent about 30 minutes looking for it. To save from having to do that again im faving it now!
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
LOVE!

Its so cute!
Ronnie-Chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Yo, that was hella awesome it had everything that i could ever want in a gaaranaru yaoi except its doesnt continue well watever it was really awesome and i hope you write more like it _ and hey look for me if you can i'm yaoihellian and i'll be posting some yaoi soon so add me on yahoo if you have it see ya
Seth chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aww, this was cute!
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
It's great! M, Gaara and Naruto goodness! Arigato~!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »