Reviews for Taming the Star
Valentine35 chapter 36 . 9/16/2012
Whew. now this is fun yes? :)
Lemonysh chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
really really like your fic so far.. i'm really curious what's teh cause for Kori's attitude .. it's kind of extreme sometimes :)
dewdrops and crowns chapter 36 . 11/20/2011
I like the sound of alien invaders.

I really liked this story, for a start i'm so used to seeing Starfire pictured as sweet and innocent, it's good to see her with a temper.

I loved all the Robstar moments they were really cute, and well writen.

I loved how you wrote them as they were all together as a group.

I enjoyed reading this story, well done.

xx PG 1997 xx
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
My favorite animal is the cheetah I have loved them since I was 3 years old! Love the story!

~Black Rose
Republic Of Gamers chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
AWESOME!
ArtemisRoseDark chapter 36 . 12/12/2009
Really good!1 I'm putting the story on my favorite story...
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 36 . 4/7/2009
I was reading some older stories and came across yours. Really cute. I liked it.
dark.angel.tonight chapter 36 . 3/17/2009
bravo bravo bravo! (claps vigerously) that was amazing! i absolutely love the story! read it all in 1 hour! and i normally dont read fanfictions constintly! anyways awesome story and keep up the good wokr!

~bellapanda
MadeElly chapter 35 . 12/19/2008
Well, I decided to try this out again, because, you know, I'm a nice person and all that. I skimmed some of your chapters, perused others, and I have come to the same conclusion: although this piece of trite crap is not as bad as some of the stuff you find on this black hole of a site, it could use lots of work. On everything.

Let me start out with your review reply which was, on all accounts, cordial, graceful, and quite worthy of mockery. Yes, you're right, I do think that my opinion is the only opinion that counts. You've got me pinned down, alright. I'm selfish, shallow, and absolutely two dimensional (just like your characters in this story!). Can you detect my sarcasm yet? And looking through your reviews, I have to see that I am definitely the only person who gave a well rounded-critique (or even review, for that matter). Everything else consisted of "AWSUM" or the like. Which is all well and fine, but not very intelligent.

Also, my review was not "nasty." I could have been much worse. I could have talked about how your writing is completely one dimensional, has absolutely nothing original about it, and should pretty much just be scrapped. But I didn't, I simply pointed out a few issues I had with it. And in no place did I "spaz" as you so poetically accused me of doing.

You're obviously an ignoramus if you're calling it "Taming the Shrew." You've used that phrase multiple times, so I know that it's not just a typo. Let me set you straight: the correct title, as Shakespeare put it, was "The Taming of the Shrew." Quite a few more words in there, huh? You're obviously not "well versed" in it if you can't even get the title right. You may have seen "10 Things I Hate About You" but that's not really the point, is it?

Why do you keep assuming that I don't understand things? I understand your story perfectly: you're a review whore with very little imagination and creativity who saw "10 Things I Hate About You" and thought it would be perfect to adapt Teen Titans to it. And no where did I saw I did not want you to continue to write. It's the internet, you can post whatever crap you want on here. I was simply expression my opinion (which, if you remember, is the only one that counts). And your idea is not "new." That is the whole point of a remake, that the idea is in no way new.

I can review whatever I want about this story, and the last time I checked, I do "have something legit to complain about." I'm complaining about how rotten your story is. What else could I complain about that you would accept? "Oh, I think that it's really really good but I want MOAR!" Yeah, right.

"Author's choice." As I said, you can write whatever you want. I'm not trying to stop you, contrary to what you think. I'm just telling you what I think of your writing, honestly and truthfully. Would you prefer that I lied to you? Sorry, but I'm not going to do that.

I don't believe for one second your sob story about your computer getting stolen. Cry my a river, sweetheart. And even if I did believe your far-fetched story, you can edit. There's this nifty new thing called copy/paste. Ever heard of it? Obviously simple technology is much too advanced for your primitive mind if you can't figure that one out.

You're also right that my "demeaning review" doesn't mean much, and I am baffled as to why you've reacted so badly to it. Obviously you care a great deal, or you wouldn't have written me the "War and Peace" of review replies.

And yes, I do in fact understand what it's like to write because you like it. If you were to look at my profile you'd see I have a number of stories there (and I have a link to an LJ I now write in). Feel free to stop by there, read, and flame. I won't be hurt in the least. I don't pretend I am a capable writer, but I do know bad writing when I see it, and yours is sub par.

If you'd actually like to know why I think your writing is so awful, I could elaborate on the matter, but I doubt you'd see it as anything other than meaningless "flaming."

I'd recommend that you grow a backbone, but then again, it's only a recommendation.
MadeElly chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wow. This story is complete crap and I've only read the first chapter. For starters, the name is spelled "Shakespeare." If you can't get that right, then don't bother writing about him at all. Also, why say in your summary that it's based off "Taming of the Shrew"? It makes it sound as if you've actually read the damn play, which I'd bet that you haven't. You're also bastardizing the movie "10 Things I Hate About You." Heath Ledger is rolling in his grave.

This story is poorly written, to say the least. Your characterizations are awful and your dialogue is worse. The scene with Kori and her maid does absolutely nothing to establish the "fiery temper" of your character, it just makes her seem selfish, ignorant and pretty much evil. Kat in the movie and Katherine in the play are none of those things. I suggest you go read the actual play to find out how such a character is written. Your dialogue, on the other hand, is much worse. Who says "filthy scum" anymore? Oh, and this line is a gem: "Stay clear, she's a killer. Her name's Kori. Kori Anders." I completely cracked up at how cheesy and terrible that line was. You've obviously seen way too many movies. Nice job.

Also, something else that pissed me off was your demand for five reviews to continue this story. I'm sorry, but if you don't get five reviews, obviously it isn't worth continuing. I'm surprised to see that you did get as many reviews as you did. And who gave you the right to DEMAND reviews? Seriously, that's complete crap. Just like your story.

I'd continue the story, but I won't for fear that my eyes will burn. My suggestion? Read some Shakespeare, then learn how to write.

Ta ta.
annabee chapter 36 . 4/6/2008
that was an AWSEM! story, u have a talent of writing, i look foward to reading the sequel, and i think alian invaders might be better, insted of the greatest trick of all. and bloody hell u wated so many rewiews! normally i wouldnt so be glad im making an effort lol, well keep writing! ur storys are great!

xoxo

annabee
Waybackintheday chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I thought it was hilarious! I love victor and im a huge fan of Starfies sweetness so it was fun to change it up. Is your favorite charecter Starfire?
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
WOAH! Way to take a new turn on things! Kudos! LOL I jsutsaw your other one that was seuel to another which is a sequel to this, so I HAVE to read this! :P I like the new idea. It really something I have NEVER read. Kori mean? Kami nice? NO WAY! Love it! Ok. Peace Out!

ILY&G,

RoBiNxStArFiReLuVr
00000000010 chapter 36 . 12/29/2007
AWESOMNES!

cool story and i ur writing!(its not too detailed yet not too fast and straight forward,if that made any sense)

im going to read the sequal now]

anyway

thanks

~D.a
raeXXstarry chapter 36 . 11/21/2007
Woah, this reveiw is late... oh well! I loved the ending of this story. Very well written!

As for the stories, I have to choose 'My Alien Invades'. )

Starry