Reviews for Detention
Sarah chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
You are killing me here. I have faith that you haven't given up yet on this story, so please find your muse again! I'm at the edge of my seat, absolutely dying to know what's going to happen next! I swear, I'll give you a boatload of Meow Mix if you continue and finish this story...
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Finish the story please
SheWolfMedjai chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
Please continue!
Jasmine power chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE, IM ADDICTED! :D
Lord L.H.J chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
gosh,u must have had one long i do hope u plan on continuing this great is not many saito/misao fics that there should be sadly and good ones to that.
LenaLeon chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
I was so interested in translate your story into spanish but then I realized that is already dead.

Please continues this amazing story! even if I haven't permission to translate for any reason.

Its the firts time that I read a fic with this pairing and its totally awesome!

I ended in here reading ur fic "Of All Things Slytherin" in spanish by another translater... and I check ur profile and I really liked ur storys!.

I left you my email if you want to answer
Momo Yo Maki chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
Love at first sight! Pleeaassee update!
Kikushi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I know you're still alive.

o_O
silent canary chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I'm usually not the type to go for alt. pairings but this story is amazing I'm totally hooked.
Rainn chapter 18 . 3/25/2011
-shakes fist at- What other wrench's has life thrown you? I guess after almost three years there's no way this will be updated it, is there?

-sadface- But I have enjoyed it so. D:
Kikushi logged off chapter 18 . 2/24/2010
I really wish to see this charming story to its conclusion!

I've been faithfully reading this since its beginning and am still eagerly expectant of every new update.

Only recently I was discussing the Bakumatsu Wars with an acquaintance, which led me to remember the Rurouni Kenshin series, thus getting back into the entire fandom of Saito and Misao. 3

They are so conflicting; it really gives a whole new meaning to "opposites attract"!

Please don't lose interest. It doesn't take much to get back into it- trust me! Just picking up the first volume of the manga was enough to submerge me back into the Meiji Era.

(Plus, I absolutely adore the spunky Misao and Saito you've created. Such smart comebacks; it really does make me laugh out loud!)
IttyBittyTidbits chapter 16 . 1/2/2010
WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING! Please don't say you've gotten bored. It was getting so good after the kiss that I don't want to be left pondering on their broken relationship. Please, please, update soon...
Rhiniel chapter 18 . 12/31/2009
Hi,

I don't know if you're even reading this review or eventually planning on adding a chapter to your story, but I'd like to give you my thanks for creating such an interesting, believable Saitou/Misao pairing.

It's really wonderful how your characters are developped and you manage to avoid Ooc's, Your situations are interesting and not random and your dialoques are witty, I'm a total fan !

Plz update !

Rhiniel
sirwayde chapter 18 . 9/11/2009
Wonderful story!I love the love triangles then the half brother cant let it end this way.I hope you finish the story.
K-Pattz chapter 18 . 3/8/2009
I just read this WHOLE thing in a day, and then I happened to see the last time you updated and I almost cried T_T please finish writing this story! I like it, very much so!