Reviews for Vampires Aren't Real
SomeoneOutThere chapter 37 . 3/4
Penny wise chapter was extra special for me ;P (This fanfic is REALLY good! Penny wise doesn't appear just a reference!)
Kara Ferrite Mhlynda chapter 54 . 2/4
I just want to say thank you thank you thank you for posting this story on this website! You don't know how long I've searched for this! I read it back when you first wrote it on Quizilla and loved it and then a few years ago wanted to read it again and couldn't find it on there anymore. (I really can't stand how they changed that website... Hated it when it changed and still hate it now) I saw a status I put on Facebook back when I first read this story and it was a quote from it so I started my search again and finally found it! You have pretty much just made my week lol. I was shocked at how much I remembered and how much I'd forgotten! (The names are what got me to find the story, never forgot them! Trying to convince my man to let me name my son Daviel lol) But yeah, thank you so much! 3
Rumzz chapter 54 . 11/8/2014
Great work
AnonReader chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I'm glad I found this again! I read this back on Quizilla and I really liked it so it's great to be able to read it again (:
amberlillygrace chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Loving it!
SarcasticSmartass chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Amaizing story! I read it long time ago, when I still didn't have account in ff and now I read it again. I love your style of writing. And I love Ivy's personality! You should write another story like this. I think You have a great future as a writer! :)
bernell chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
What was ivy allergic to that's the only co fusing part other than that the story is great
pieismylife12 chapter 50 . 3/2/2014
nice
pieismylife12 chapter 39 . 3/1/2014
pretty great
Ziyali chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Your story deserves manyyy manyy reviews..i liked it.. Like totally.. You should think about publishing it! Brilliant!
kANNA chapter 34 . 8/5/2013
this made me get fan girly haha-
PiptheSnake chapter 54 . 4/27/2013
I'm sad now. that ending was sad to me. My brain works like hers, only not at the same time. Certain types of music (jazz, country etc.) are just noise, colours are pointless (if you asked me my favourite colour, I'd say black), I just don't see the point of art (paper with paint on it; what's the big deal?), but I do have favored foods. This is a brilliant story; you have some intriguing ideas on the supernatural world, and I find them amazingly creative. Well done!
PiptheSnake chapter 53 . 4/27/2013
Answer? You don't. Come to the defense of all that you care for, even if it means that you might be killed.