Reviews for Vampires Aren't Real
SaraiDaDee chapter 1 . 9/15
"a 16 year old has"
Please don't tell me what you consider is a yes or no when concerning pov's with grammar such as yours. As I put on the note, I wrote this story when I was a child. That was ten years ago. I leave it on this site only as a way to preserve my shitty writing history. You can check out my newer novels on Wattpad, all written in 1st person pov, with millions of reads who consider it a big YES.
What kind of rich past can 16 years old has? She has one only if writer exaggerates with cheap drama. Also, 1st person's pov is a big NO. But the second one seems to be kind of a disaster among this fandom.
imagination l exploration chapter 4 . 2/25
this is to funny good job
imagination l exploration chapter 4 . 2/25
good story I'm attached to it
imagination l exploration chapter 1 . 2/25
Ok that does sound kinda tacky unless it the original style of the jeans
Guest chapter 54 . 11/22/2015
I know that it was a long time ago, but I just finished reading it. And I love it. You are amazing. Going for number 2.
SomeoneOutThere chapter 37 . 3/4/2015
Penny wise chapter was extra special for me ;P (This fanfic is REALLY good! Penny wise doesn't appear just a reference!)
Kara Ferrite Mhlynda chapter 54 . 2/4/2015
I just want to say thank you thank you thank you for posting this story on this website! You don't know how long I've searched for this! I read it back when you first wrote it on Quizilla and loved it and then a few years ago wanted to read it again and couldn't find it on there anymore. (I really can't stand how they changed that website... Hated it when it changed and still hate it now) I saw a status I put on Facebook back when I first read this story and it was a quote from it so I started my search again and finally found it! You have pretty much just made my week lol. I was shocked at how much I remembered and how much I'd forgotten! (The names are what got me to find the story, never forgot them! Trying to convince my man to let me name my son Daviel lol) But yeah, thank you so much! 3
Rumzz chapter 54 . 11/8/2014
Great work
AnonReader chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I'm glad I found this again! I read this back on Quizilla and I really liked it so it's great to be able to read it again (:
amberlillygrace chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Loving it!
Shy Smoker chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Amaizing story! I read it long time ago, when I still didn't have account in ff and now I read it again. I love your style of writing. And I love Ivy's personality! You should write another story like this. I think You have a great future as a writer! :)
bernell chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
What was ivy allergic to that's the only co fusing part other than that the story is great
pieismylife12 chapter 50 . 3/2/2014