Reviews for Jealousy
avada chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
why on earth have you got random chapters in bold font?
Anonymous chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Wow. You gotta give us a warning on here saying that you havent finnished and its been years. Here I am. Reading this like none other and hardly even setting my phone down during Trigonometry to come to chapter 18 and find that it will probably never be finnished! WHAT!? You gotta finnish now, youve got me hooked!
Sparxfly93 chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
I started reading this story on hpff, but when I realized you had it up here, I immediately switched over since I like ff so much better. I was so wrapped up in this story that I read until almost 3 in the morning, even though I had to be up for an 8 hour shift at work by 6. I was very dissapointed to find that it hasn't been finished on either site, especially since in the author's notes and on your profile on here, it says you have already finished 20 chapters and were working on a sequel. I wasn't much of a fan of Dramione when I began reading the story. I had accidentally clicked on it when browsing for Ginny/Harry, but the first chapter was so well written that I continued to read, and I fell in love with the way you guys portray the characters so well, even when they're out of their natural elements. I really hope you decide to post the extra chapters and any bits of the sequel if you still have them laying around.
obsedian-dream chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Hey, I realy like this story.

But I just have one thing that I would like you to cange.

schizophrenia doesn't actually mean having multiple personalities.

what you meant to say was MPS: multiple personalities syndrome.

schizophrenia actually means that you see or hear things that aren't there .

I know this because I study psychology.

I just thought to say this to you because Hermione is a briliant witch, and she is quite intrested in medicine, and such so I thought she would know this.

I'm also sorry if my English isn't up to par, but English isn't my mother language, I'm from Belgium you see.
whispereddisaster chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
NEED It NOW! the next chapter i mean. I read this story on and i was just waiting for the next chap, then i looked her and you had only done the sam amount of chaps! i'm soo sad and i really want to no waht happens. If you could try and update , that would be awesome, if you cant, well, thats awesome too :) 3 your story... 3 you! Pleaase update if you can :)
Nymeria-Lis chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
Dude, when are you going to update its been years!

Ur taking too long, impatience here please update quick my friends and i are going nuts
HereComesTheSun97 chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
Wow, that is suuch a cliffhanger! I love this fanfic almost as much as I love Draco himself hahaha, please continue or else I might have a heart attack :P Keep up the awesome work!
voldyismyfather chapter 18 . 6/8/2010
ooo love it more please
MistBunnies chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
There are some questions I have.

If Dumbledore is dead, then who's the headmaster?

And also, how does Hermione know that Snape is actually a spy for Dumbledore and not Voldemort?

Yeah, that's basically it. xDD I love your long chappies. o_O Heheh. Update soon!
Stormy-Star-Gazer chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
Great Story! Keep up the great work! I wonder what will happen to Draco when his mom walks in. AWKWARD... XD But still, I love the plot. The only thing I hate is how they are always running away from each other. I mean, I can understand the fighting cause that is just their personalites but still, every chapter, they are like mad at each other and running away or something. Anywho, keep posting! I'll be waiting!
Avangeline Spring chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
It's so halarious that you named Hermione's baby brother Draco. I never would have thought of that. It adds a joking feeling to the story.
Avangeline Spring chapter 18 . 3/2/2009
Oh my gosh. I absolutely LOVE it. Please tell me you're going 2 update it soon. It would make me very happy. :) You're a much better author than I am.

(P.S. I'm all for the coupling of Hermione and Draco:)
Friendmaker1000 chapter 18 . 10/6/2008
I hope you update soon I've been waiting for ever on both HPFF and this site.

~Friendmaker10
Olivia Tonee chapter 18 . 7/7/2008
Heyy,

I love this story and finally have finished up to chapter 18/

When will you post the next chappy, as you said there were twenty, and WHATS THE SEQUEL?

Brilliant story, one of my faves.

KEEP WRITING :)

Olivia
werewolfgirl136 chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
omg! you can't just leave me hanging like that! i can't wait until you post the next chapter up! it's an awesome story! love your writing!