Reviews for Blossoms and Branches
ReadNowTalkLater chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
OMG THIS STORY IS GETTING GOOOOOOOD! I mean it was great from the begining but dayum!
Also I love Remy and Rogue are like Jamie's parents! It's so cute!
Yuki chapter 17 . 9/23/2013
I like this story. Please update.
anlmoon chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
excellent story
darkpsychoqueen chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
r u ever goin to update this story or should I just remove it as ones that will never b finished?
Devil Danielle Diaries chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
i love this so much. ive been looking for stories that remy and rogue knows each other already and i have found the best one. it is brillant.

please pease update
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
I hope you update this story. I'd love to read more. :)
fannut chapter 17 . 12/20/2011
Oh no! Where oh where have you gone? It's been years! Years please you must go on with this amazing story! It's incredible! How could you gust leave it for so long? Please come back to me!
MeBHop chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
You haven't updated since 2009, but I hope you haven't forgotten!

This is one of my faaaavorite Romy stories, you write them so well! PLEASE PLEASE update soon, if only to tell that you won't update ever again. :/

I just gotta know!
Allleila chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Aww, so sweet :)
SailorNova007 chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
this is great please update soon
Crazyjess09 chapter 17 . 2/7/2010
UPDATE!
Rogue Deciever chapter 17 . 12/23/2009
I love it. Love,love love it. I hope you update it soon. It really is a great story. I love how at the end you gave a insight on how Logan sees the couple and the rest as a court.I hope you update or finsh it. And again I love it.
ColorCoated chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
I don't know where I was that I missed this story before, but I'm glad I found it :).

I love the backstory you've created for our favorite couple. It's all really interesting!

Nice job!
RogueHales chapter 17 . 12/10/2009
I just re read this story you should really try to finish it it's always been one of my favorite stories it would be nice to see some sort of ending but not a rushed one