Reviews for Wish
Shinjite Florana chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
_- nice story! can't wait for more! Hey, do we ever get Rion back, or do we just watch Lilia suffer. also, the seen in the forest has me confused...but it was well writen. I have not the slightest idia what the animal was or what it did. Gomen! later then!

Ja ne!

Shinjite
Shinjite Florana chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Lookie lookie! Another RionXLilia fan! ZOMG! O_O

I love your story! I haven't read past this chapter yet, but it's so good! Mine is bad... also I'm a newbie to Galerians.

Now it's time for the annoying reviver who points out grammatical errors side of me to kick in. Sorry, but i just has to happen. Here’s what I've found.

“she tried or cried to rouse him”

“The chest in her heart throbbed”

“The first people always noticed were the horrid smell.”

"The knew the boy… No… She loved the boy."

"and never would be Grimacing, he thought"

shouldn't it be;

“she cried or tried to rouse him”

“The heart in her chest throbbed”

“The first thing people always noticed was the horrid smell.”

"She knew the boy… No… She loved the boy."

"and never would be. Grimacing, he thought"

I'm sorry if you think it's insulting of me to point these out. I only point these out on worthy fics, and yours is absolutely amazing. I love your style of writing. Keep it up!

(wow, this is one long review. O_o) Ja ne!

Shinjite

(all errors in chapter 2)
Angelcain chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
COME ON RION WHERE ARE YOU I WANNA SEE S KISSING SCENE

COME RION X LILIA LOVEBIRDS SNOG ALREADY

PLEASE GET RIONXLILIA TOGETHER
xSapphireLightsx chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
i forgot to review before sorry T.T

just wanted to say coolie cool chapter once more sis _

sorry i can't say much more I'M GOING OUT WAH T.T (rushes out)
Quandosonosolo chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
haha, idk why, but I love Hectors character. lol, I'm just weired like that. Great job
dlight chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
good ,but what about rion? I miss that guy
dlight chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
nice, keep chapters as long as this one. I'm also a rionxlilia fan too. Are you going to bring rion back the same way

as the sequel or are you going too use a different way? just please do not kill rion(again) at the end. the game always

makes me sad. well good job as you see I'm a new reviewer and hopes for more chapters.
xSapphireLightsx chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
e an update wee (bounces around)

o_o those three people gasp are they are galerians, _' poor fellow that girl's voice is annoying hahaha

creepy more of those rabbits are appearing over town, something must seriously be up, o.o could dorothy be planning her first stages of "kill all the humans" if so, she's doing a lam job at it XD

Dorothy: GR!

me: o_o what! you don't send rabbits at people, they're harmless!

Heckor: AH HELP HELP (being attack by cute fluffy bunnys) THEIR CUTENESS IS UNBEARABLE

Lilia: -_-...

Rion: he's crazy

Lilia: i know-RION! (tackle glomps him) MY BABY YOU'RE ALIVE

Rion: AH CAN'T BREATHE!

Dorothy: (blinks) o_o..._ NOT THOSE KIND OF RABBITS

me: _' oh

yay you've got the drug dealer more in character, PARTY XD

ep when lilia said about forgetting about the only thing that was left of rion, i thought she was going to pull out his severed arm or something! o_o

Lilia: (runs off holding arm)

Rion: (runs past screen with only one arm) HEY GIVE THAT BACK!

Lilia: not my fault your joints come out XD all the better for me

Rion: _
Quandosonosolo chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
another awesome chapter Your secret as to Rion, haha, you made me very curious! Great job!
Angelcain chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
me i'm angelcain and you've seen me around before?

WOW COOL yes yes i've seen you on deviantART

i'm going to put another fanfic on this very soon
Quandosonosolo chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
yay, another chapter Keep up the good work! Is Rion going to somehopw com back to life?
xSapphireLightsx chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
YAY AN UPDATE. o.o she went to the drug dealer, ep i really would not feel safe around him, run Lilia! run! T.T

Lilia: o.o but he's a nice guy, if you push all those drugs and insane moments aside

;.; but he's scary

WHAT NO NO NO DON'T MAKE THE NEXT ONE SHORTER! this is just about the right size for a normal chapter. keep them as long as this or maybe longer.

i wonder what badness Hecter senses coming O.O maybe more galerians, or Ash trying to bring Dorothy back, WE'RE ALL DOOMED! T.T

ahem, write more write more write more _
Angelcain on deivantART chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
oh RION X LILIA is the best couple ever there so cute together

go on Rion hide you fear and kiss her

i'm Angelcain on please look at my

Rion x Lilia pictures and fanfics
Quandosonosolo chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
awesome I love both games, and wish they would make a 3rd one, lol. You should play the second one. It clears upsome questions from the first one and is good. Great job!
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
wow this was actually very good, i can see right now that you've got something there with your writing, the only down side is it was way too short T.T just as i was getting into it you cut it off.

but other than that with what i've seen it's great T.T and i'm so happy there's another rion/lilia fan out there (sniffles)