Reviews for Fading Embers
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Q A Q gosh after this-I won't be reading stories of AkuRoku that include this last fight of Axel with Sora-/weeps/ too much feels that I can't handle-/chokes/ anyways, another amazing story.. ; 7 ; ))b
Beautifully heart-breaking. ; 7 ;
Mira L. Nara chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful.

i loved it.

the Demyx part made me laugh my ass off though. xD
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
gah! so good! but i cried in the end...
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
somehow depressing but good
rainbowmuffins chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Gah, it is so hard to put in to words the sheer awesomeness of this piece.

Not only did you included all my favorite characters, you captured their personalities so perfectly.

And the end! You added a whole new significance to Axel's last scene.

Fantastic. Amazing. A bunch of other words that convey felicity.

XD
lilypadandprongs4eva chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
hey i loved this, it made me really feel so sad for axel, he just seems like such a great guy along with Roxas and then after Roxas merges with Sora and forgets him...it seems so REAL, his pain. the bit "and Axel had been glad, for the first time in his nonexistence, that he didn’t have a heart. He didn’t think it would’ve stood the pain." seriously i nearly cried. i love axel and that was heartbreaking. well, great story, only complaint i can make is that i guess it was a little hard to understand some bits and i dont really know if it flowed very well. who knows, its probably just me ;] dont get offended plz, i meant that constructivly, okay?

~Lilypadandprongs4eva
hyorii chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
god I heart your fics D:

awesome .
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This is another one of my special favorites- You write Axel so brilliantly!
firelid chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
i really loved it!
Daiana chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
_ .. roxas IS watching, axel. he always was.
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow that was so amazing. You managed to tie in all of my favorite characters into this one one-shot, and portrayed them wonderfully. You're a very good writer.

It's just so good I can't think of all the things to say about it!

Awesome job!
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
God, you're phenomenal.

This is absolutely amazing. How you took one individual topic (Axel not being able to forget Roxas), bled into a completely different one (the differences between Axel and Demyx), and ended up with the reflections of everything as Axel watched Sora was so artistically, skillfully, /beautifully/ done that I'm at a loss. Your work just flows so incredibly that on some level I'm jealous. The concepts you speak of, portraying their characters as you do it, (speaking of Nobodies not having hearts and portraying Demyx's innocence as he argues and Axel's impatience and arrogance as he counters those arguments) are so common in this fandom, sure, but you make them original. You make me fall in love every single time with the characters and pairings you introduce, because you're just such a fantastic writer.

And the mood of this story. I dunno, I just get the impression that it's soft - like Axel's turned - melancholy, and sort of tired. The way you fade from the past into the present, the way Axel's looking on as he's reminiscing about what he could feel, had he a heart, is so powerful, and it just affected me so. It's amazing, that by making Axel's tone emotionless you make the story emotional. It just awes me.

Just...everything you do fills me with astonishment and admiring envy. The interactions between Axel and Roxas, showing their individual characteristics through original dialogue and circumstances, the extracting of plot from the game and weaving it into something /more/...you never cease to impress me. And I know I've rambled, and most likely I didn't make sense, but seriously, your work is that amazing. It really has such a sophisticated, professional edge, and I love everything of yours which I've read.

Amazing job once more.
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
What's this? I almost missed this story somehow! (

This sweetie, gave me goosebumps. Whenever you write so closely to the game like this it gives me shivers.. it's just written so /well/. I don't know how to explain it..

It's so easy to just get lost in the world you painted out for us~
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Wow - it's canon! That's awesome!

I like the passion here - Axel's thoughts fit nicely. And I absolutely love the way you've ended it. XD

Omigod... I'm all out of praise right now... otherwise I'd be going on and on about how great this one-shot was - and it was canon! I guess that's the best part of this particular piece - you've actually managed to keep the characters in-character from the game, and write an interesting one-shot about, know what I mean?

Well, it's good as always. Keep up the great work!

XX-diamonds-XX
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This is really cool, and very painful. Great use of the Nobodys' lack of feelings.