Reviews for One Dark Night, I Dreamt of Youth
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
i loved it. it was amazing.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like your writing skills honestly :) Brilliant!
Snoaz chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I wish in canon there'd been scenes like these. Then again, we wouldn't have been able to read this story in that case ;-)

Good job at painting a scene in which the friendship of the five of them comes across, in a very pleasant, laid-back way. But while that made me smile, it also made me feel a little sad because we all know what's coming. But that's the bittersweet truth of all Marauder stories, I guess.
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i like this :) especially the end. it makes me really sad and i dunno why T_T are the last few lines from a poem or a song?
tomboy-girl21 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This is sweet. The kind of story that you find yourself smiling at when you finish reading it. It could be from the in character portrayals that fit in seamlessy into a warm situation or maybe something else entirely.

Either way, good writing.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
So, I'm about two years late to read this, but I had to tell you just how much I loved that. Because that is exactly how I picture the Marauders, and I wish JKR had shown us more of this kind of stuff. You write very well, and you actually made me feel a little sorry for Peter, because of how Sirius treats him.

Anyways, great job!
Evilgal chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
ok so i read dat u find not reviewing irrespective of how old d story is...so...I love every story of urs dat i've read...the first one i read was Mischeif Managed...and now im desperately waiting for u to update I Solemnly Swear...u really can think of pursuing a career as a novelis/author...keep writing and dis certainly wont be my last review...now i think i've wasted too much of ur time...bye!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow, the story was very different. And, the poem was cute too. (Sorry, I can’t come up with any other word at this moment…:) It was a nice story though the Percy in me frowned at 17yr olds drinking, hehe. And, aww, poor Peter! And for some weird reason, Sirius reminded me of Jack Sparrow from Pirates series! Maybe, I dunno, because of the way he was drinking. I just don’t know…maybe I have lost my mind or something but Sirius is all of a sudden Mr. Sparrow for me! Hehe.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
VERY WELL WRITTEN!
Treehugger1427 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I liked it ! Your a really good writer.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I like it. very nostalgic, & I am in the mod for nostalgia, introspection, etc.

I tend to be a little crazy in reviews. often I selfishly (as in this case) write a few lines about the actuall fic, then ramble on about what I happen to be pondering at the time. I live fanfiction. it allows people let compleate strangers into thier hearts and minds ane let them comment on what they find there.

I guess I'm being more philosphic than a reviewer should, but Im in a good mood: no matter what piles of homework teachers try to bury me with, soccer season's starting & all is right woth the world.
Fan of 1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very good i haven't read any of you're longer work but i hope they're james/lilly you're really good

strawberryy2345 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
i must say you are definitely my new favorite author! i liked this story a lot, especially the hot air balloon, cause ive always said that i wanna do it in a hot air balloon, and pple always look at me like im a weirdo, but its good to know other pple think along the same lines as me. lol and i love the spontaneity of james and marauders of goin outside for the midnight snack, competely at odds with what lilly was thinking. anyways it was a really cute story i liked it a lot!
Violet44 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Hi

I have to say that I loved your chapter as well as the story.

Violet44