Reviews for Codex
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
OMG THIS IS TOO FRIGGIN CUTE! :D Absolutley loved it!
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Proper tearjerker, this one. Lovely - thanks for sharing.
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow, this was so sweet and well written! I'm crying picturing poor Bruno trying to make it across the road, animal stories always get me. The way you wrote it made me feel like I was right there with him - I loved it!
wobbear chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ah, you're a Good Person, vr, to write and share such a touching story. What a great way to have Brank come into their lives. Lucky dog. Not sure why it's taken me more than a year and half to leave a comment, because I loved this the first time I read it.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aw, great ff
Hina20 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I absoloutly love this story! It's cute and sweet! And typical Sara, picking up a stray dog :D
onebsmom chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
A nice story. And rather possible. One of the best dogs I ever met was a "hitchhiker" from I-5.
Mindy chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Smart!

And very cool!

I love it!
Vanessa M'Lynn chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This was completely adorable! Thanks for writing it.
LadyVibeke87 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aw, this was sheer cuteness! I adore animals, have been a vegetarian for about 7 years by now, and this fic touched me really deeply and even got me quite teary eyed. Really very well done, it's definitely worth to end up in my faves.

Great job!
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
aw... great story. I've just finished watching the ep and was definately like "where did the dog come from?" :D

I would like to add my voice to those asking for a sequel...;)
gglovebug chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Being the dog lover I am, I have to admit my eyes teared up at the end of this. Wonderful way to explain Grissom and Sara's furry family member coming into their lives. I can picture this happening easily. And awesome POV! You know you're reading a good author when even the dog's characterization is spot on. :-)
lamcsi chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
AW! I loved this story! I know what it is like to rescue an abandoned dog and I can certainly see Sara doing just that.
blahblahbhla chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
So cute!
microgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
What a lovely piece. It started out heartbreaking and turned into a sweet and hopeful ending. And with Sara being an animal lover, I can definitely see this happening. Again, I very much enjoyed this piece. Thank you for sharing!