Reviews for Popular Mechanics For Lovers
Pandacat1bagillion chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I was wondering if you could help me, you see there was a ralphie/phoebe story I really liked a lot. It was on my favorites and everything. Every once in a while I would go to read it, but I just looked and it was gone! The title was "Chapstick, Chapped Lips and Things Like chemistry". I don't remember the author either, but I was wondering since you read and write magic school bus fanfic, you might be able to point me in the right direction to the author. Thanks a bunch! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
they are gonna be in trouble
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
ohh they're so angry
DanMat6288 chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
Well, it's nice to see most everyone's love life settled. Though, since it's hard to imagine the gang as anything other than their 3rd grade counterparts, some scenes were rather awkwerd. Still, kinda feel bad for Mikey.
DanMat6288 chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
[a la Uncle Iroh from "Avatar: The Abridged Series" (which you probably don't know about anyway, so never mind)] Oy vey! Enough with the soap opera already!
DanMat6288 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Return of the computer whiz! By the way, what kind of kids are in Ms. Frizzle's class these days, and do her old students from class of '05 ever see her anymore?

Is Wanda's baby sibling (I remember she had one in one episode where they go to her house, but I forget who that was) in the Friz's class?

I'm happy that Phoebe likes Mikey. Not only was Arnold annoying for bragging everywhere about their little... er, "activity" last night, but it proves Phoebe doesn't swing the other way like her friends keep saying she does.
DanMat6288 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
"Hey! I happen to know he isn't a virgin prior to you getting your slimy, slag hands on him."

T.M.I., Miss Li.

Ah, reference to that episode where Arnold was eating all those carroty things.
DanMat6288 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Arnold's middle name is Matthew; I've read it multiple places. I just hope this triangle doesn't turn ugly. GASP! What if one of THEM takes my Porto-Shrinker idea!

DanMat6288 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Why don't Keesha and/or Wanda just steal the Porto-Shrinker from Walkerville Elementary and use it on Janet for revenge? 3
Anise Nalci chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Cute much?:)
Melonrinds chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
W/R friggin' HAWT! hehe, loved it.

Great end to the story :)
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
That was great! I loved the ending.
quirky cricket chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
hee hee, more drama.

W/R sex was slightly disturbing, just like most MSB sex at first. You know, it was a kids' show and all that. I like W/R though. It's nice to see Wanda not being a lonely bitch for once. Besides, DA/C have the "opposites attract" covered, so...

Blah, I loved it!
EverAfter153 chapter 7 . 5/25/2007
Aw... spread the W/R love! I love the ending...everything WAS disgustingly perfect!
quirky cricket chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Aw... I laughed so hard at the IM conversations... I love how you characterize the kids. Hooray for the resolution of some conflicts!