Reviews for Dracula 2007: Undying Blood
The Phantom's Scholar chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
Hey, good fic. I love it. Do want to think abut proofreading - some conventional mistakes.
Sarah aka BEW chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
Hey i'm too lazy to log in atm lol.

Anyways i really loved it! Great work as usual! Slight cliffy at the end lol.

Sucks about the school :( Well i hope you can update it!

Awesome Work Daniel!

Sarah
Leah Day chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
Dracula-less, but I loved it!

No hassles. I'm happy to wait for a nice rush free chapter.
leahday chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
Great! You may want to edit the typos though.

I think Judas is wrong in asking Mary to think of him as Dracula, because he seems to want to love him under a false identity. So how can he achieve satisfaction?

Thanks for updating, I really want to read more! This is one of the better Dracula 20 stories I've read recently.
Sarah.Again chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Im lazy again so sue me...anywyas i really loved it, great cliffy btw...even tho i hate them...i'd write more but i don't no what to say...it was just so damn good XD I can;t wait for more!

Luv

BEW aka Sarah...not like u dont no lol
leah day chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
gorgeous! I loved every bit of it, I just wish it was longer!

More please :) Leah.
Leah Day chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Oh this is fantastic! I want more!

My own Dracula stories are doing very, most of them will be D/M, and a couple are D/OC.

Sadly, these will not be up for awhile as my new pc cannot access the internet yet. Oh well, gives me plenty of time to revise so they can be readable!

More please, it's just too good.
Leah Day chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Gorgeous! I adored it! This is addictive! More please!
BlackEyedWicca chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
OH i LOVED it! Great second chapter and you know i can't wait 4 more! Great job! Now update already...if u don't ill come around and hit you with a baseball bat until you write chapter 3 *gives baseball bat a practise swing*

BEW
Maria Gonzalez chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Loved it I can't wait to read what happens I loved the movie. Keep up the good work got me hooked.

Maria
BlackEyedWicca chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wo! I loved it! (not much of a surprise) Anywyas i can't wait to read more of it! So update...even if it's just for me :D

BEW
Leah Day chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I love it and I want to read more!

I was just wondering what colour is the dress Mary decided on?

More please, this is going to my favourites! :) Leah.