Reviews for Hidden Memories
noonie-babi chapter 23 . 8/18/2007
it is 4:14 and i just finished it so all i can come up with is good job
dianag99217 chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
You have written an amazing story...sorry that sometimes life stinks. hopefully your family situation will get worked out and you will be able to write again. It is a very interesting story & I look forward to the rest of it.
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
Don't worry about it. I know what its like to have family problems get in the way of updateing. My stepmother used to steal my things and me and my sister had to move out because my dad thought she was a threat to us. I had to use my school's library computer only once or twice a week to type up my story. Trust me, i know how you must feel right now. It'll be okay. Update when you can. Don't worry about us.
zesty cyanide chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
you shouldn't worry so much about the story, i mean sure its a great fic, but you've got other things in your mind, good luck with your mom!

im sure everything'll be ok
LoveHopes chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
Well I love it :D Thank you for explaining Jakes and Sam's thought process I was a little confused about that. Any ways LOVE THE CHAPTER and PLEASE update soon puppy eyes*
edwardslady310 chapter 22 . 7/27/2007
yay thanks for naming mee
um.wait i know this one chapter 22 . 7/25/2007
omg! i thought something might actually happen to the vampires. i'm so glad nothing did and that the wolves ran away. that's right! they better run!
DanaFruit chapter 22 . 7/24/2007
SCORE!

I'M A REGULAR REVIEWER!

lol

good chapter though i wouldn't mind a battle scene

like not an overly gorey batte scene but like

'the fight was over rather quickly, the wolves being the cowards they were fled when they realized they were hopelessly out numbered and didn't have a chance, i had a feeling that we had won a battle, but we hadn't won the war just yet'

or something like that to kind of close it

but very good chappys

sorry i haven't reviewed in a while, I've been i Cali for the past two weeks

and fi you eve need an extra chacter good or bad I'd be more than happy to help you out ]

Dana
bedward 92 chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
omc! i love you i hate jacob too!
Kalona Cullen chapter 22 . 7/23/2007
How can you skip the battle scenes! those are the best! UGH! fine w/e

-Shorty

P.S.

UPDATE!
angelpinkgal chapter 22 . 7/21/2007
i read ur whole ff and i think its eally really really good and u shud update asap!
XoXoXStarlightXoXoX chapter 22 . 7/21/2007
WOW! I can't believe how good this story is! I totally understand that you want to skim over the battle (I hate gory details). Please post the next chapter soon!

- *Christine*
Enpowerswan chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
Bu-but I like the cookie... Hehee i love it still. The fights are boring, but necessary. :)
Electric-Blue-Eyes chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
No I love this chapter! it all makes scence, i clearly understand EVERYTHING! i understand the not doing the fight thing...all though i did one in my story it wasnt in detail, yeah i find i just sort of skim when there is a big fight scene because im not a fighting kind of girl so yeah...Thank you so much for metioning my name I feel SO SPECIAL! Love the chapter cant weight for the next!
Lady Sesshoumaru of the West chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
It wasn't really a bad chapter, it was just super short. And I totally understand your reason for skipping the rest of the battle, I would just have skipped over it. The only thing you would accomplish by writing the rest is to have people not writing to you that you had a really short chapter even though, in fact, it was only a small part that they actually read. Since Harry Potter comes out tonight, I hope there will be another update soon! Best of luck!
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »