Reviews for Pam Who?
CuriTeaist chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Sad, but I congratulate you. I like the pairing Jim/Karen. I've been searching for decent Jim/Karen stories. Most Of the time I find poorly written(I mean kindergarten level) stories where Jim is with Karen but still lusting After Pam.

Point in case; FINALLY! A real Jim/Karen Fic. Very well written, although I feel you were overly sadistic to Pam. Nice plot. Leaves you with a bitter aftertaste, in a good way.

Why is it that the second most common Pam pairing is Pam/Karen, and for Jim is Jim/Dwight? I'm not a homophob, but I want Jim/Karen damnit!
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Muahahahah!

Reading this fic was delicious. It was like... suddenly getting some awesome Italian food after choking down the last of the Chinese takeout leftovers for the third week in a row.

But the cherry (grated parmesian cheese?) on top was perusing the reviews. Ah, if I ever needed something beside the show to fuel my JAMamosity, that right there is it. Tasty.

Gah, I love how totally happy Jim is with Karen. Domestic and cute and BABIES! Oh, and doing something important with his life instead of stealing Dwight's paperclips? F T frickin' W.

I kind of love that Pam's such a freaking limp sock of sadness. Just.. this overwashed sock with a hole on the heal and no elasticity, shoved in the corner of Dryer-Land. Like Jim is the only thing in the world. God damn. It's such a beutiful parody of JAM whilst being... I dunno. Good. Really good.

Poncho the dog. You... You are too cool. Too cool for school, even. I now hold my fist out for a fist bump, and-be warned-I will do the hand explosion if you reciprocate.
Esus927 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
While it was OOC for Jim I loved it. Only because like 95 percent (site doesn't show the percent symbol for some reason) of all The Office fics are Jim/Pam fluff and it's hard to find well-written stories about Jim/other pairings.
nikki chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
i just wanted to tell you, you broke my spirit. literally. this is a horrible, horrible thing to write (no offence cuz the writing wasn't terrible at all) but jim and pam are the single best thing in the world, and nothing will ever dissuade me from thinking that. but good job, nonetheless.
MrsBigTuna chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I actually like Karen. She funny and pretty and all that jazz. I just liked her with Jim. In all hinesty, she was kinda too good for Jim. Sying that, I liked the fic. On another truthful note, I actually laughed out loud when Pam was dead. It was totally pathos! I'm beginning to think that I'm going to use this word whenever I read your fics. Again, great job of making Pam's rather unexpected death actually funny. (to me).
bloodbrothers13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
You have a great writing style-the only problem with this is the believability. I've always been a JAM supporter and have never liked Karen and Jim together, but fiction wise if the story is good then the pairing doesn't really matter.

So yes-pairing choices aside this was well written. Claps for you

But you kind of made Jim into a gigantic asshole. A completely monumental asshole compared to his canon counterpart.

And for that-and killing Pam off-I've come to the conclusion that you have no soul.

But really-like you need a soul to write fanfictionXD

But yeah-I think I'm just gunna stick with JAMMY goodness from now on
irishpiratess chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
D: what!

...D:... WHAT?

oh god.

if this wasn't well-written, I would probably hate you. Except I don't hate you because I read your Nightmare featuring God fic and it was HILARIOUS. So, I'll just say I hate this fic.

Though, just as a side note, if someone's been in love with a woman for more than three years, I'd assume they'd remember who they were when they called, even if it had been a long time.

Well, this WAS a really good fic. Despite that I hated the idea. God, I'm so torn.

Yeah. Sorry, I sound ridiculously confusing. You did a good job.
Downwind-Sailor chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
this was well written. AS FICTION. as long as it never happens on the show, I have no problem with you writing it:) Very good job
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
That was so sad...I was completely not expecting the ending-great job with that. The concept is good, but still kinda...horrible. In a good way.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
this was really well written and true to the characters! im impressed

but as a JAM supporter, i was really really angry after reading this. ugh, so sad! i wanted to punch Jim in the face.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wert, you are totally my hero.

Not only is this a great fic, this is a fic that had to be written. With nearly all the fics about Jim breaking up with Karen for Pam, I really love the idea of Jim finally moving on with his life... obviously Pam doesn't fare as well, but otherwise this would just be a fluff... the way you went speaks volumes about how two people who had been so close could end up in very different places, which is one of the most real ideas I've seen in fanfiction.

Aces all around, Wert, take a bow.

And, yeah, if Jim were one of my friends I would have smacked on the back of the head and told hiim to take a look at what's in front of him somewhere around "Branch Closing."
staree chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh my god that was horrible. i mean good and shocking but horrible. you killed her. Well a good writer always shocks the reader. so congrats you did a great job at that.

But seriously it was good, just a litle unexpected, and sad. lol.
campbellleo chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
man, that is so cold. you are horrible. i am pretty sure you just ruined my day.

although, the say the key to literature is surprising your reader; so i guess you are a great literarist.

even if you are going to burn in the seventh circle of hell.

still, well written! ;) i need some jam fluff now.