Reviews for Super Smash Brothers: ONLINE
realisticFantasy chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
You should have heard the groan that came out of my mouth when this ended on a cliffhangar. I'm not going to ask you to finish, 'cause we all know that isn't going to happen, but maybe you could post an outline of the remaining plot? Everyone wants to know what's gonna happen!
This is very well written and great quality work. It was so riveting that i read it in a matter of days! Fantastic job!
Dustchu chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Awesome.
Dustchu chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Pretty good chapter, I'm liking this.
Dustchu chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Awesome. This could happen. Legit. PFFFFTTTTTTT I'm tired.*throws laptop at wall and hides under cover.* I'll read the next chapter tomorrow :D:D:D
Dustchu chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Cool chapter so far. I'ma read the next one then I'm going to bed. I've been up for two days. uggghhhh. :(
Dustchu chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hmm, sounds like an interesting fic, next chapter I go two.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
Marth meets Sonic.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Ga-ga-ga-GANONDORF!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Yay! Ash!
:3 :3
wolfeclipse25 chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Haha! Saria and Link in the real world are siblings!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Well at least Popo can get back to his work. :)
AzureForest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
It's amazing, how you weave the plot, alternate the POVs, this never got boring for a single chapter! The idea for this chapter is brilliant! Constantly moving, perfect cliffhangers... Genius! I hope you can pick this back up, this is truly one of the best fics I've seen so far! *claps* Keep it up!
Kumadawg chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is sooo good... !
Shinigami Miroku chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
Hey, any chance that you'll pick this up again? It's certainly one of the more interesting fics I've read, not to mention more enjoyable.
tranland chapter 24 . 6/24/2011
Wow! You're a really awesome writer! There is no way I'd be able to write this much... wow...

The fact that you basically created an entire game world (albeit a fictional one) is really cool! It must've been really hard to have everything so organized and... game like. I hope you update again soon! It took me about two days to even finish reading all of this. These types of stories are my favorite, since it has really long chapters and a lot of them. Once again, Awesome job! And good luck with the story!

~Byrneshadow