Reviews for sugar cookies
Reb chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
XD that was so hilarious and funny and cute! i LOVE IT!
Sonic pokemon chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
So cute and funny
HuggieBear12 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wtf?!
Eple77 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aww, how cute!
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw So cute It kind of reminded me of the yaoi anime Gravitation Sonic being Shuichi and Shadow being Yuki, good job!
Trauts chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
AGH! HYPER-ACTIVE SONIC! The world is doomed...

AGH! SOON-TO-BE HYPER-ACTIVE SHADOW! The universe is doomed...

Heh, very funny and extra-sweet story. Sonic really was acting unusually, but that just made it all the cuter.

Another neat Sonadow. It had the whiff of a Crack-fic, but I like crack-fics so there's no problem, is there?

You seem good writing humorous romance fics and I'm looking forward to more.

Until next time, farewell!
Ask the Lonely chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
OMG this was so cute! I love it! -fav-
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
(reads story...then laughs uncontrollably) this...is...too...funny! (dies from laughter overdose)
splattercat chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
that was so cute XD
Adele4Queen chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I'm crazy about Sonadow!And i love this story!

The idea of taking Knucks as their child is really terrifying yet very funny!:D

The only thing is that in this story,Sonic acts more like Tails...too ,i find it more fascinating if Sonic and Shadow are both cool and stubborn~LoL

I support you!More Sonadow story,please!
Catalina lira chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Its...Its...IT WAS AWSOME!
Dishan chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
lol this is funny make more of these XD.
Mommaleasey chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Awesome
Aibou.of.Yaoi chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
_ That was so cute! I'm on the same boat as Sonic when it comes to cookies. *mumbles* Thankfully, Jass has yet to see me hyper. *mumbles* Anywho, write some more cause your really good at it!
Tala2u chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This thing made me lol every five seconds. ;) *fluff addict* The overall spelling, puntuation (however you spell it XD), and grammar are good. A seriously good fic- I like to see more of this. ;) The only problem that I had was that it was a tat short- but good enough for me. ;) 4.5/5

-Tala2u

(PS: You might get another reader. ;) Maybe even a watcher!)