Reviews for The Murder in the Ocean
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
Finally everybody says Sorry to serena! And that's my favorite part!
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
N0 sorry to Serena? HOW RUDE! and I gress right about the wife be the killer!
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
The wife did it! Hmm...my gress.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Swimming to found Serena's chear. My favorite part.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Un oh. Meguire might know...
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Serena's the killer? OH N0!
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Yay! DRINKS! my favorite part was when Jimmy pops out of nowhere tee hee.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Awesome!
The Time Traveler chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Hm. It was a nice chapter. My favorite part would have to be when they tried to get the people to apologize to Serena. Again good work. "See you in the future!"
Mew Ichi chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
Woah. Havent been on FF in a while and it's STILL an awesome god they found out who the real culprit was.
SnowCharms chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
I'm surprised that d crowd of people r not ashamed at all...after all they actually accused an innocent person of murder and actually gave half hearted apologies only after her title is revealed...what more i doubt that they even mean it! Update!
Umi Sagara chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Wow.

o_o

That was awesome.

And why didn't the crowd apologize? D

They are jerks.

-umi-
The Time Traveler chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Darned if the solution don't make sense. You did a nice job comming up with the plot. Nice work! I have no favorite part, cause THE WHOLE CHAPTER IS THE FAVORITE PART! Nice work again!
SnowCharms chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
Poor Serena...but i think that Serena should announce her title or whatever...n threaten 2 put out of work d person/people who accused her...update!
Umi Sagara chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
ooh~!

I wonder who it was and what significance the ring holds!

Possibly Larry? Or (to joke around), I'll bet it's the nonexistent butler. It's always the butler.

xP

Okay, I suppose I should be serious now.. I'll bet it was Larry's female companion. AKA his spouse person. :3 Can't wait to find out. x3

-umi-