Reviews for Restless
ringsofakhaten chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Great story! I'm looking forward to more! The girls are so cute, btw. :3 I had to look up, though, what Ima meant, although I had a clue that it meant mother in Hebrew. I could be wrong, but I did find out that it was written as "Ema" instead of "Ima", but that it's pronounced as "ee-ma." Oh, well. It really doesn't bother me, since I speak squat of Hebrew. :D Anyway, I hope you continue this story, it would be great if you did so. I do have an idea for your story - that is, if you're still around. (Hopefully, you are.) And if you are and you'd like to hear a potential idea for your story, just send me a review reply. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Good start but um, kind of short. I will read more just because I gotta know why she hasnt been sleeping well. )
ItsInTheMusic chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Keep it going! its great so far!
MilitaryBrat10 chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
LOVED IT! plz continue!
earanemith chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
oww i hope you continue i love the story
bethchilds34 chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Aaaaawwwww this fic was totally cute and i luves it! Great job on this! I cant wait to see where this goes! Update asap!
Betherzz chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
its a really great story so far :) cant wait to see how it all plays out :) grandpa gibbs? lol that was a shock! i would love to see tony spend some time with the girls without ziva :) maybe send jen and ziva to the spa for the afternoon or something girlie to give ziva a break :) and him spend the day with the girls, and see where it goes from there... lol also loved tony gave the baby a nickname addy :) ya know dating a single mom is kinda rough sometimes, so tony make plans for doing things with "his girls" lol i can see that one comming at some point :) anyway its a great story so far cant wait to see whatcha do with it
SpecialAgentZiva chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
The story is, over all, pretty good so far. My only real complaint is you're overusing "the girls." Try to find something different to say instead. Even "my girls" works sometimes, or "the munchkins" or "my kids" or something.
boheman buddy chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
omgggg i haven't spoke to you in so long!

haha mannn i can't believe how long i haven't written in either.

well it is still as good as ever my dear xx
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
aw cute! YAY! Update soon?
rockhorsegeek chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Great story idea! I like the names for the kids and will there be some Tiva?
Rick-Is-The-Man chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
ha ha ha well god so farr! (:
MythsndLegends chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
very good story so far. only one thing: ziva doesn't use contractions when she speaks (ie didn't, I'll, wouldn't). she says every word.
evincis chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Great job. As always.

I loved this chapter.
Self Confessed Muso chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
I absolutely love this fanfic! It's the best I've ever read, and trust me I've read a lot. Please please pretty please update with the next chapter soon! I can't wait to read more! Great work so far. Like I said; Can't wait to see more up REALLY soon!

Chez xoxo