Reviews for Biohazard
anomalyjkill chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I love this, but its a shame that Shikamaru died, I am so addicted to Naruto so don't ask/say anything cause its who I am. My classmate that is also addicted to Fairy Tail like me would kill me for reading a Naruto fanfic instead of a Fairy Tail fanfic. I just say it was your fault for having goddamn great stories. ;P
anomalyjkill chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
well ... I like the part that you didn't take the sharigan and byaakugan, but I think you just went with regular elemental countries, instead of making it into a ninja-free place ... but at least you didn't change that many things ... ... ... ... ... keep up the good work ... is what I would say but instead how about 'never mind the thanks' or 'eh, good enough' or better yet 'I don't care what you do with the story, just don't make it ugly and less exciting' ... ... ...
Enc-Chance chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
I swear I had a heart attack when you introduced Riku to Satoshi. The story is amazing, and I look forward to the upcoming chapters! .
Sfrostwolf chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Dang it update please
sasusaku-4everr chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
This was an awesome story!
manikachandra7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Love Sasuke's Cool
hirokiri9 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Aww, I hope you haven't given up on this. :)
li'lmissPiNkAsSasSiN chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!

I LOVE IT!
ainouta23 chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
PLEASE CONTINUED IT

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ!
S.C.angel1231 chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING STORY I READ SO FAR! You definitely need to update soon. I need to know what happens next D
venGeance chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
"You'd be insane to not be afraid." He held the child's small hand and led him down the stairs. "What's your name kid?"

"Satoshi." He answered, looking up at the man who had brown hair and eyes. "You?"

"Riko." He said, gripping the child's hand tightly. "Izegawa Riko."

i was like OH HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMFG! FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
a broken smile chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Sniff.

They blinked and turned to see the team eyeing them with intense interest.

Sniff.

All eyes turned to Naruto who noticed everyone's been staring at him after that second sniffle.

"What? It's… it's a… well," he sniffed again. "Come on! I'm only human born with emotions!"

And Ino broke down crying. "It's so beautiful..!"

!

Unexpectedly, he kissed her, his team shocked at the whole thing, and he pulled back without giving a care to his subordinate's reactions. "Just because I asked Sasuke to come, doesn't mean he's already taking over." He grinned. "I just need to see how he'll do if I leave him in-charge."

"Kakashi..."

He took her hand and placed a ring on her ring finger. "Not the most romantic place, but it will do." He smiled slightly. "This is a symbol of my promise Kurenai. I'll be with you, forever, okay?"

She felt her eyes sting, but she held back and nodded firmly, clasping her hands together and closer to her chest. "Be safe."

"I love you." He whispered, turning to leave, unable to clearly hear her respond, yet he smiled, despite how muffled her "I love you too" was.

! again

"Promise me this," she looked at him in the eye. "As soon as we're out of here, you'll marry me. I don't care how simple or rushed it is, I just want to finally be with you, I don't want to ever live with questions in my head of possibilities that you might be gone, that you might not be mine anymore, that you may end up-" he cut her off when he kissed her, smiling softly when he pulled away. "You talk too much." She was surprised when his pinky interlaced with hers, and his lips turned to a smirk as he stared back at her. "I promise I'll marry you once we're home free."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

With a nod from the blonde, Shikamaru smiled his thanks and closed his eyes, not even feeling the pain of the bullet that went through his head, ending his life.

aww :""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

"No doubt about it…" Kakashi thought, opening his eyes slightly to look at Sasuke, who was in deep thinking. "He'd make a good Captain."

aww :"")

damn this chapter ade me go AWWWWWWWWWW or aww a lot, loved it ! ily kep writin.
x3333333333333333 chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
She snapped from her thoughts and spotted Shino having difficulty in moving some rocks away. "Oh, sorry." She rushed towards him to help, only realizing just then that Shino knew of her last training with Sasuke. "Wait a minute, how did you-"

"Every area in HQ has been equipped with surveillance cameras, especially when most male rookies were caught making out with some of the female nurses or soldiers." Shino smirked. "Though yours and Sasuke's recent training was the best one we've ever watched."

"Wait! You watched that?"

"Yeah. Every soldier of SA squad saw it."

"Shit…"

hah u ! HILLARIOUS! OMG LOL LMAO ROFL!
sakuz bby sis chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Shino snorted. "Right, the bad ass can do a pinky swear. Nice."

Sasuke glared at Shino before smirking. "And the kick ass panicked earlier when a Crawler attacked his gun, wow. Pretty ass kicking..."

The two guys earned a bash on the head from Sakura. "Language you idiots..!"

hah! love u saku!
lolzzzyyyy chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
"Sasuke, Sakura, I'm home! And damn you bro, it was your turn to pick… up… the… dogs… from… the…" he trailed off when he noted the discarded clothes on the floor of the living room. Raising a brow as he tried to think of another reason why his little brother's jacket and shirt were on the floor with Sakura's lab coat and shirt, as well as her… um… torn bra. His eyes went to the kunai that was embedded on the wall. "What else could they be doing..?" he asked himself, his answer confirmed when he heard Sakura scream from upstairs.

"Okay… I guess I'll see them in the morning…" he muttered, already aware that Sakura wasn't really pregnant since he bumped into Tsunade earlier and got his answer. Right now, he needed to pack his things, because starting tomorrow, the evacuation will start.

i love how itachi just entered and his reaction. HILLARIOUS! love it! ily bye 4 now.