Reviews for Reflection
Dysstopia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Beautiful. You captured the scene perfectly. I love your writing.
jennyfiveshoes chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So excuse me while I go and favorite every R/Hr story you've ever written. It's all absolutely pulchritudinous! :)
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
The Ron & Hermione part was exquisite, so endearing, but my favourite part was actually Ron watching Harry sleep. I thought it was amazing, just so lovely. The whole part with him needing somebody and then the end with Harry describing them as the best, bravest friends a Boy Who Lived could ask for had me in tears. It was beautifully written, the whole piece. I really enjoyed reading it!
Wind Blown Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I admit, I'm generally not a R/Hr shipper whatsoever, but this story was simply amazing. You summed up their feelings perfectly. Extremely wonderful job, I'm starting to cry!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
It's absolutely brilliant that you don't have to ask for reviews and I still feel compelled to give them. I love small one shots like these and especially good ones!
ChermaineisAwesome chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
steph chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I love this so much. You brought tears to my eyes when Hermione and Ron were talking/thinking about fighting for a future that doesn't involve a war. I loved this.
immigrant219 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
oh my goodness. i cant believe you came up with this idea. ITS THE SWEETEST STORY I HAVE ever READ. YOPU GOT talent!
SJZuhlsdorf chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ah, that was so depressing and it made me want to cry. I loved it though. It's nice how Harry finds comfort knowing that Ron and Hermione love each other.
E. G. Desso chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow that was such a good story, I don't know what to say! Please keep writing; you are so good!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
You are certainly curing my night of badfics.

Yay to you for realizing that Ron is not a stupid prat. I love it when Ron is written like this- all worrying and... stuff... (forgive me, it's 2:15 am, I am not exactly coherent right now).

Anyway, I absolutely adored this. :D
Lady of Queenscove chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Wow. I really liked that. I liked how you used present tense; it was creative. And the whole reflection thing worked out nicely.

And I love Ron.

mxena chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
i'm way too lazy to log in, but i loved your fanfic. it was simply incredible!

the way you captured their thoughts, feelings, and actions.. oh my god.. that was beautifully written.. and how you put it into words.. when hermione and ron admit it to eachother.. the thoughts of reassurance to each other.. BEAUTIFUL! and the first kiss... no tongue shoving down the throat.. Thankyou! you made it romantic and so simple.. what true love actually is.. and how harry wakes up in the end... oh my god... wow! i love this pic.. i cried when i read it.. its a perfect timing too.. like you didn't even make it how most fics are.. like post-war fics.. you made it at the best time.. right where we are right now.. your an incredible adding this to my faves.. and im gonna read your others if you have any more! keep writing! ur amazing!
BReeeeE chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I LOVED THIS FANFIC! It is the BEST fanfic i have read in ages! So many Ron/Hermione fics are so surreal and fluffy...they are usually all about how the romance takes place after the war, and how it all ends, but i love how you have set this in the middle... its so hard picture how Ron and Hermione will react when they are finally forced to face their fate (well for me anyway), but i think you have taken an extremely admirable stab at it. The tension and the anxiety between the three seems so realistic and believable... its almost like you are reading the book, reading about those last few hours before it all happens... i love how you have also not neglected the feirce friendship between the three... some of the thoughts running through each of the characters heads during this, whilst despairing, also prove and emphasize how strong the bond is between the three... how loyal and protective they are of one another.

Ok im rambling now.. sorry

but this is just great

keep on writing!
FrecklesWeasley chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
OH! That was wonderful! I wish I would have though of it! It's a beautiful story! Ron/Hermione stories are my favorite! You did a prefect perspective of Ron and Hermione. even Harry. I mean, I would understand that you captured Ron because, well, quite frankly I am a red-head and we all understand each other. You did GREAT! I hope you write more! PLEASE!